FedEx Freight | Cincinnati area

onewhowaits

TB Lurker
Credits
Cincinnati area Why is this area closed down? We were told not to pick anything up going to Cincinnati and surrounding areas

Cincinnati area Why is this area closed down? We were told not to pick anything up going to Cincinnati and surrounding areas
Are you sure you don’t mean Cinnaminson?
“cin” cinnaminson NJ. They have almost 70+ trailers waiting to go to them. Plus the 4000 bills or some crazy amount they have at there yard.
they’ve been slammed.
honestly the bigger issue is they are landlocked. FedEx bought the property now they screwed themselves.

Last edited:
Are you sure you don’t mean Cinnaminson?
“cin” cinnaminson NJ. They have almost 70+ trailers waiting to go to them. Plus the 4000 bills or some crazy amount they have at there yard.
they’ve been slammed.
honestly the bigger issue is they are landlocked. FedEx bought the property now they screwed themselves.
Oh maybe

Kinda like us. Dock had to work sunday to catch up and clear out overflow. After 2 days we are already sitting on 1500 bills we cant work. Will probably be 2,000 by Friday again. Morale is starting to go to crap because we cant hire anyone and dock (as well as drivers) are being made the work long hours and sometimes forced to work 6 day weeks.

Kinda like us. Dock had to work sunday to catch up and clear out overflow. After 2 days we are already sitting on 1500 bills we cant work. Will probably be 2,000 by Friday again. Morale is starting to go to crap because we cant hire anyone and dock (as well as drivers) are being made the work long hours and sometimes forced to work 6 day weeks.
don;t get worked up over it....it will get done eventually.....this company can't hire people because they treat people and pay like s**t .
if you died right now, your job would be posted online before your obituary

don;t get worked up over it....it will get done eventually.....this company can't hire people because they treat people and pay like s**t .
if you died right now, your job would be posted online before your obituary
I wouldn't say they pay like crap! Those guys make pretty good money.

Ya not good

All I can say is if you need to make a bit extra cash for future plans, now is the time. Another thing I seen in my yard but not 100% sure.. saw someone off the street getting tested in a Auto L Unit with a van.. what happened to pulling a set for the road test? Desperate is the word, and oh they get a pay bump as well :6837: