New Penn | Cinnaminson giveback meeting

Manager freind who works at nemf told me nemf was bleeding bad..freight flow was terrible and they were losing big bucks every month. From every terminal..difference is they are private and you dont see or hear anything
and thats whats evern scarier one minute there here and then your blindsided..he also said their doing what every other trucking company is doing ...waiting for yellow......

FedEX statement

Fed ex will be making 21.79 after the 5% pay cut. Now go sit back and rest

:chairshot:read the statement, FedEx mngmnt will take a 5%
paycut, all employee's will not get a 401k match, and a pay
freeze for 2009. There was nothing said about drivers taking
a pay cut. They have a starting rate of $18 + and top rate
of $22 + in the N.E.. They did have a small layoff and their
hours have been cut.:TR10driving03:

You have to read between the lines on the fedex statement.. it says.."salaried exempt employees will take 5% pay cut" what is salaried exempt? is it hourly drivers??

Irishman 107 is there anything u dont no and y do u always get so defensive when some 1 asks u something ? could u please tell me what the powerball #'s r gonna b 2nite?

Irishman 107 is there anything u dont no and y do u always get so defensive when some 1 asks u something ? could u please tell me what the powerball #'s r gonna b 2nite?

U asked a question and I answered it. Yes sorry but I did research pay rates. Information is the key to success. As for the powerball don't know but play the Cash 5 its worth 1.2 million. Heres a question for you, Whats the big picture that you speak of??

so npmemanager, how did we have o/r of 89 for 3rd quarter, and now these really bad numbers for nov. and dec.? has yrc started chargeing us rent on our own terminals? how many other charges are we being hit with from yrc, that has eaten into our profit margin?
Im with ya allnightrain seems funny dont it all of a sudden like when they want us to take a 10% pay cut we are not making money. Its kinda like the 10% cut they management is going take , only after 6 months they go to 5% we have 4 years . There was a letter from yrc that they had at the union meeting stating this and signed by zollars the ceo of yrc.

Irishman107 if your so confident you can get a job at non company making what you make now, then why dont you leave where your at. you really appear miserable.

management also took a cut last year b4 all this went down i beleive. the 5% coming back next year evens the playing field for them.

Irishman107 if your so confident you can get a job at non company making what you make now, then why dont you leave where your at. you really appear miserable.

If everyone left 14 terminal that was miserable since Yellow took us over,there would be no one left to turn out the lights and turn on the electric fence. And yes I could get a job at a non union company or a union company, they will all make way more than us. But I bought a ticket for this movie and I have to see how it ends. Seems strange to do this since this movie has been remade over and over and over. And it always has the same ending..
So rainman if you work at NP we all will get to leave together

Irishman107 how can u speak 4 every1 u didnt take a poll 2 see who is miserable did u????????? How R u gonna spend all your time when this is all over? Maybe u should start lookin 4 a hobby or become a fortune teller if u buy your own truck u could b a GYPSY and take up fortune tellin!!!!!!!

Irishman107 how can u speak 4 every1 u didnt take a poll 2 see who is miserable did u????????? How R u gonna spend all your time when this is all over? Maybe u should start lookin 4 a hobby or become a fortune teller if u buy your own truck u could b a GYPSY and take up fortune tellin!!!!!!!

I must have missed u when I took the poll. Okay u can turn out the lights and put on the electric fence when you leave. Maybe the Gypsy life is your cup of tea(no baths, crappy food, livin in a truck) but I will pass. I was looking into guessing peoples weight and age on the boardwalk. 5months work a year. Seems like a career opportunity.

yes i do work for npme. 18 years now. hope it doesn't end any time soon. compared to other frt companies it probably is still one of the better ones to work at. dont really want to find out the hard way if its or not. all we can do is hope for the best