Estes | city drivers

typical ignorant response of the problem with company.

It would be cheaper and 100% better for the company to get 8 year old kids with red flyer wagons to do pick-ups and deliveries.

It would be cheaper to have an outside carrier to haul it,eliminating your whinning about YOUR trk and your job

well if it was'nt for us city drivers you would not be working and as for runs on the weekend most of the road drivers say they do not want them so the city drivers take them and as far as the truck being dirty that is a two way street and as for staying out so late you guys have to get back from your run early for us to get back early so we all have to work together to solve that problem but in order to do that we need better dispatcher both city and road we need dispatcher that have been on the road not behind a desk

well if it was'nt for us city drivers you would not be working and as for runs on the weekend most of the road drivers say they do not want them so the city drivers take them and as far as the truck being dirty that is a two way street and as for staying out so late you guys have to get back from your run early for us to get back early so we all have to work together to solve that problem but in order to do that we need better dispatcher both city and road we need dispatcher that have been on the road not behind a desk

WE all play an intricate part in each others success as working stiffs... One, helps the hands of the other.. So, in part, you are right, in another, you excused the other hand.... I realize you were responding to someone else, but a times it's better not to say anything, if in fact it doesn't support everyone involved... Welcome to Truckingboards...

OK so I have been working for big E as a city driver for a couple of months. PLease somebody break it down Barney style or a very simple way how the company comes up with those "productivity numbers"

don't try to understand it. When u do, they will add another stipulation to it.

attendance is no bigdeal, go ahead and call off 80 times a year.

OK so I have been working for big E as a city driver for a couple of months. PLease somebody break it down Barney style or a very simple way how the company comes up with those "productivity numbers"

Heres how they come up with them.Some little college genius pulls his or her pants down inserts their hand way up their ass and pulls them out every morning.I hope this clears things up BR.

How many miles / stops / averages / blah blah. Also it's scored on many other things. But if you run 120% then managers have a score the higher you are the lower their score. Sooooo if you see that they don't want your score to high because it shows they put too much on you.
I believe you should just do your best because the phrase of
Damned if you do damned if you don't applies.
Welcome to figuring out Estes. And you will have a stroke figuring it out. So don't

I know "being human" doesn't play a part in the figures, if you ask any city driver.... If the peddel runs were closer together,rather than having 400 milers with 6 stops, it would probably balance out... But with 400 milers and 20 stops, you ain't gonna print good...

How many miles / stops / averages / blah blah. Also it's scored on many other things. But if you run 120% then managers have a score the higher you are the lower their score. Sooooo if you see that they don't want your score to high because it shows they put too much on you.
I believe you should just do your best because the phrase of
Damned if you do damned if you don't applies.
Welcome to figuring out Estes. And you will have a stroke figuring it out. So don't

That pretty much what I do anyway. Keep my head down and work. Get my junk off without bring backs and get the junk on and head to the house for a cold one.