ABF | Civility

ABF already cut the pension for their non-union employees it's just a matter of time mark my words next contract pension is getting cut worse part is a majority will vote yes for it too!
Not every company is that cowardly. I know back when I worked at ABF, I'd have let them close the doors before I didn't collect a pension for all that miserable hard work.

Oh, and since Bubba isn't around anymore, maybe I'll come around a little more often. Toxic people suck. :)

You know the pension cut is coming you guys already cut yours by voting to freeze contributions at current rates!
AHHH NO . Philly took no freeze, in fact were getting 66cent a year increases. But if it makes you feel good oh no there coming for my pension next.

I was so happy with the civility shown on the YRC forum, during their new contract discussions. I felt no need to be a TROLL. I hope you miserable mother ****ers at the ABF forum learn by their good example!
Hey Bubba...I am so glad that you have been banned! That is all that I have to say...other than..."read on" !