ODFL | Class action lawsuit

Seems like bullshit law suit to me. Plenty of funds to choose in our plan. You can even do your own investing thru brokerage.

We have few vanguards funds with super low expense ratios... Who is gonna win and what???

Seems like ******** law suit to me. Plenty of funds to choose in our plan. You can even do your own investing thru brokerage.

We have few vanguards funds with super low expense ratios... Who is gonna win and what???
Some people never paid attention to Economics 101 back in high school and it shows! haha There's always a sucker lawyer that is willing to take up idiots, let them. Not my job!

Hmmmm! How about breakdowns, how about wait time at hub, how about going into shop!
Nah y’all get paid delay pay and drops and hook and fuel you want paid hourly go city otherwise you get a set trip pay plus drop and hook and fuel sometimes it pays 30 an hour most times it’s way more plus your vacation pays out more an hour than the hourly rate you should be getting so I think you’ll be alright

Nah y’all get paid delay pay and drops and hook and fuel you want paid hourly go city otherwise you get a set trip pay plus drop and hook and fuel sometimes it pays 30 an hour most times it’s way more plus your vacation pays out more an hour than the hourly rate you should be getting so I think you’ll be alright
They only making 130k+ a year on those rates driver,,.. barely gettin by

Bingo, Yahtzee, we have a winner. Let’s not forget waiting on a meet partner that slept in late.
meet partner showing up late? Never heard that one before. lol Some of the guys in my yard can't even learn how to leave the yard at their time, OR if they do meet someone, they don't give 2 s**ts about the meet guy. I feel sorry for that one in CRW. He waits 2-3 hours every night for his guy, but he knows I run on time...however, he doesn't even know if I'm 'filling in' or not. smh

They only making 130k+ a year on those rates driver,,.. barely gettin by
Nice to hear from you again. I know, I made so much cash, I just had to walk away from it all. Lol. If I didn’t make 120k a year then I wasn’t doing it right. Ah, time to sleep in tomorrow. I see that it’s been a early and chain up winter so far on Williamette. I really feel for the new driver.

Nice to hear from you again. I know, I made so much cash, I just had to walk away from it all. Lol. If I didn’t make 120k a year then I wasn’t doing it right. Ah, time to sleep in tomorrow. I see that it’s been an early and chain up winter so far on Williamette. I really feel for the new driver.
Your dispatch office been having fun with the troops with winter showing up early hahaha Don’t feel bad,, maybe he thought he could do it better quicker now realizes it’s no cruise to herm,,.