Politics | Classified documents found at Biden’s namesake think tank

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
AD FREE
CBS News reported that Attorney General Merrick Garland has tasked Chicago US Attorney John Lausch, an appointee of former President Donald Trump, to review the materials and the FBI is also involved in the investigation.
Brandon, Brandon, Brandon

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
AD FREE

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
AD FREE
As we reported, “between March 2017 and the end of 2019, the University of Pennsylvania received a total of $61 million in gifts and contracts from China, 21 million of which was in “anonymous gifts.”” The University received $15.8 million in anonymous Chinese gifts in the year Biden created the Penn Biden Center, including one eye-popping $14.5 million donation in May 2018, records show.
Nothing to see here

Bubba74

I live Here
AD FREE
So
Biden has classified documents that he took as VP
stored them at a university that gets a $60,000,000 "gift" from China

Trump has documents which he could have declassified at his home in Mar a Logo on an island protected by the secret service

seems like Bidens actions are a tad more serious

kboomarang

My allah, between pie and mode
AD FREE
PltaYW1x_f8NLhKziGjlHm8Hh75ABV-yM8tspzs_YsO_8Ij5-ERCg4Gh4JMy2s03xp6-qYmnDeXC=s640-nd-v1

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks