Yellow | Clean Equipment

Nevergreen

TB Lurker
Credits
So One Yellow just mailed their Spring Drive On newsletter , well it’s summer their even late on the mailout. Anyone see how they say how Truckers are counted on by America well the country needs us for clothing , food, medical supplies and even supplies for our Armed Forces. See how the Salesmen added the military to sell the Bullshit on why we got the 700 million dollar loan that we did not deserve. This Company continues to sell the Bullshit .But the one direction they don’t address is the Fact they Steal our PAY and our Pension every minute worked . And just look at the Smoke Screen the picture on the Clean Fleet , this Company operates as a PIG nothing is clean , only at the Corporate Level and the Driver’s Room Tv’s. So don’t think I’m just complaining look around for yourself, this Company will be out of Money soon so you young guys forget about a pension cause there will be nothing great ahead for you. So go for the Money and leave this :shit:hole

So One Yellow just mailed their Spring Drive On newsletter , well it’s summer their even late on the mailout. Anyone see how they say how Truckers are counted on by America well the country needs us for clothing , food, medical supplies and even supplies for our Armed Forces. See how the Salesmen added the military to sell the ******** on why we got the 700 million dollar loan that we did not deserve. This Company continues to sell the ******** .But the one direction they don’t address is the Fact they Steal our PAY and our Pension every minute worked . And just look at the Smoke Screen the picture on the Clean Fleet , this Company operates as a PIG nothing is clean , only at the Corporate Level and the Driver’s Room Tv’s. So don’t think I’m just complaining look around for yourself, this Company will be out of Money soon so you young guys forget about a pension cause there will be nothing great ahead for you. So go for the Money and leave this ****hole
Why didn't you?

You must like Yellow Kool Aid
No, don't much care for Kool Aid at all, I prefer a cold beer actually. But on the other hand, since you've resorted to taking a somewhat cheap shot at me, I can only assume my question to you must have struck a nerve.
No I feel sorry for you cause I did enjoy full pay and full pension contributions most of my life, and I was hired as a professional, you on the other hand either didn’t experience this or very little time getting what we deserve . I did not vote for this but it seems like a lot of Wife’s must have , so I don’t understand why you support Yellow if we called them out we would have found out if they were lying or not and moved on.

289919632_5535501429828616_6833183019556633440_n.jpg
At least the Shuttle Vans are 15% Cleaner than the smoker trucks !!:shift:

No I feel sorry for you cause I did enjoy full pay and full pension contributions most of my life, and I was hired as a professional, you on the other hand either didn’t experience this or very little time getting what we deserve . I did not vote for this but it seems like a lot of Wife’s must have , so I don’t understand why you support Yellow if we called them out we would have found out if they were lying or not and moved on.
Nevergreen, no disrespect to you but at 39 years in you're a newbie compared to Triplex.