1. I need some pickup truck owners to visit my next project and help me get it off the ground by registering and posting a few pics and providing a little feedback and suggestions . Go to Truckingboards.net

POLITICS Clemson loved the food/ Obama gave national Champions NOTHING!!!!

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by LewSir, Jan 16, 2019.

1. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

Clemson University QB Trevor Lawrence was caught by TMZ leaving the White House. He had great things to say about his visit and the fast food that was served because of the shutdown.

Lawrence is a Freshman QB from Cartersville, Georgia with amazing talent and good manners ta boot.

He seemed happy with the visit and even said he hopes to return to the White House a couple more times.

President Trump opened his remarks at the White House (video below) with a shout out to Lawrence. He called the QB “handsome” and said he wishes he could be his agent.
    https://100percentfedup.com/watch-sorry-dems-clemson-qb-loved-trumps-fast-food-video/
    ---------------------------
    Obama gave the Alabama team absolutely nothing…zero, zip, nada. No food for these hungry players?

Here’s what ESPN said about the cost of the travel and food:

In 2010 Obama didn’t feed them anything.
    https://100percentfedup.com/2010-ob...hite-house-you-wont-believe-what-he-fed-them/

buffalobill likes this.
  2. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    TMZ Sports caught up to Lawrence on Monday night, and the Tigers quarterback called the experience "awesome"
    It was awesome," Lawrence told TMZ Sports. "We had McDonald's and everything. It was good!"
    Lawrence said he hopes to make the trip "hopefully a few more" times.
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles...s-awesome-white-house-visit-with-donald-trump
    Naturally the left had to try a ruin a great day for these athletes.
    Can’t the left keep their misery to themselves ever?

buffalobill and Northern Flash like this.
  3. zeroday

zeroday Well-Known Member

“Lawrence is a Freshman QB from Cartersville, Georgia with amazing talent and good manners ta boot.”

There’s a Budweiser plant in Cartersville...pulled many a load of beer out of there...

4. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    I saw him in the National championship game a true freshman he was more than impressive.

5. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Budweiser is not beer (lol)

I have neither heard nor seen any Clemson coach or player complain
    this is a left winged "manufactured" crisis
    and as I have stated- if Barry would have done this it would have been cool, showing how hip and in touch he was
    just another excuse to bash Trump

buffalobill likes this.
  6. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

[​IMG]