Estes | Cleveland and Tampa

LD0713

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone work out of these terminals? How are things at each? I'm waiting for something to open up to get back in with Estes - sorry I ever left. Used to work in Cleveland, moved to Florida but it's not the same here. Had to leave the company to find more work, and now ... I want back in!

Anyone with any info?

Anyone work out of these terminals? How are things at each? I'm waiting for something to open up to get back in with Estes - sorry I ever left. Used to work in Cleveland, moved to Florida but it's not the same here. Had to leave the company to find more work, and now ... I want back in!

Anyone with any info?

Don't know much out of Cleveland. Tampa is doing good. Have a freind that lays over there. He said freight is not as good as it was, but they're doing good.

We run a relay schedule thru our barn that runs from Atlanta to Cleveland and it's not missed a beat all winter so they must be doing ok up there.

Good luck getting back on......:wavey:
Also check on the new break bulk we are opening right now in South Bend Indiana, it's supposed to be a big deal when it gets going.