Members Only Mode
  • You need to register to view content, it's 100% free
  • Please register below to remove this limitation
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Cleveland Indians choose Guardians as new team name

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
I hope Norte Dame keeps the fighting Irish mascot. No minority will care, because hes white, but im sure the feminazis feel excluded....
Until whites no longer polute the landscape, they'll be targeted for extinction or exile by these leftists.

The Notre Dame fighting Catholics gotta go.
:kickedoutsmile:

buffalobill

I live Here
Premium
How about snowflakes, rainbows, raindrops, tissues, willows, snails, worms; oh boy! Better go to Cooperstown NY before they ban us from there!

How about we as fans get to vote on the name annually. If they sucked last year, we call them the "bums, ragamuffins, phags, etc"....itd be incentive for the team to do better....

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
I call professional sports "non-existent" until they drop the woke and BLM support.
I didn’t watch one football game last season and I’m a all day Saturday and Sunday football guy.
I still have decided on this season but if I do watch it the first signs of their woke propaganda and I’m bailing.
It pisses me off the leftists had to ruin one of my favorite past times.

DCM_Doc

I didn’t watch one football game last season and I’m a all day Saturday and Sunday football guy.
I still have decided on this season but if I do watch it the first signs of their woke propaganda and I’m bailing.
It pisses me off the leftists had to ruin one of my favorite past tim

buffalobill

I live Here
Premium
It pisses me off the leftists had to ruin one of my favorite past times.
Get a crappy project car, t will consume all your waking and non waking hours. I suggest a turbo thunderbird, not because it's cool or fast, but because it will definitely take up your entire weekend......

mud

Wonderin'
Premium
Art Bell was a classic for the nightcrawlers that kept and still do keep the world running. Love the Lizard People that live in the center of the earth. Hillary is one of them. :1036316054: :438:
I listened to Art Bell for years on my hour drive home after working the swing shift at Roadway Abq.

Last edited:

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
I no longer watch MLB, NFL or NASCAR. I never watched professional basketball, I forget what it is called but all of the above should just change their name to reflect who controls them, BLM /Democratic party.
My son was watching the NBA draft when I got home from work. I never did see a white face getting drafted. And if any did, they would have been European players. I'm offended and I want that ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ league to show more diversity. I don't care about the talent level, just like they don't care about the black talent level in the business world.