ABF | Cleveland,Ohio (Parma)

What are the hours like for that position? Do you get 40 hours? Is it more dock work than driving or more driving than dock work? Do you start off on extra board? Get laid off?
Well you get 40 hours a week be in the bottom guy you might start off as the yard man for a bed you'll be in the city you'll be on the dock it will all be combined for a while and usually well right now this time a year layoffs are over and I don't think we add anybody laid off this year

Well you get 40 hours a week be in the bottom guy you might start off as the yard man for a bed you'll be in the city you'll be on the dock it will all be combined for a while and usually well right now this time a year layoffs are over and I don't think we add anybody laid off this year
Is it a set schedule or are you on call 24/7?

But that being said want you get a couple guys under ypuThea I mean it is a really good job good and surance the money's good
Actually the last start Friday night is 7:30 p.m. but those are utility runs they go out of town and come back

Sorry for all the questions. What's the starting pay rate? How long till you get off of being on call?
That's OK well for a while they were hiring guys at top rate which is 2509 I'm not sure I don't think they're doing that now so you would start off but I think a be 5% of that and as far as getting a regular start time it's hard to tell

That's OK well for a while they were hiring guys at top rate which is 2509 I'm not sure I don't think they're doing that now so you would start off but I think a be 5% of that and as far as getting a regular start time it's hard to tell
I meant 85%