POLITICS Climate change/ global warming what ever you call it a Republican admits its true

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Magoo, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

ON NBC meet the press today [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Tennessee Republican Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn, Vice Chair of the House Energy and Commerce Committee. Said Republicans accept global warming that Democrats use a cartoon charictorzation of them not believing in it. She says that's not true Republican hierarchy believes in global warming.[/FONT]
    [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]They just don't think there is anything that can be done about it.
    Its fresh on TV so it's not on the Meet the Press web site yet check in a few hours for yourself.

So there you go
    [/FONT]

2. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Tennessee.. Republican(Progressive more like it).. Gore family.. Money hangs out with money...

3. Magoo

If they don't agree then their RINO's:LMAO:

I just thought I would let you guys know that your leadership is treating you like mushrooms:)

She's looks real attractive too better have a look-see

4. Starkravinloon

I don't vote in Tennessee... Ask someone else... Well, I guess you could say mushrooms, but your party and their oval office rep, seems to be the BS that grows the mushrooms...LOL

5. Magoo

My apologies I have her name and title wrong, her name is Nicolle Wallace not Marsha Blackburn and she was GW Bushs White House communications director..
    heres the link page where you can watch the dialog; Flurry of Storms: A Result of Climate Change? - NBC News
    Same same though she says Reps are believers

6. Starkravinloon

Of course it's climate change, it's freakin' Winter time.. Next, we'll have another climate change to Spring... Then Summer. Then Fall.. Damn those God's for making seasons... Gore, whatadumbazz...

7. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Well-Known Member

Nice try Magoo, but one person's misguided belief is hardly representative of millions of intelligent Americans, political parties aside.

I wouldn't expect every Democrat to subscribe to every word that ever came out of Al Gore's mouth either.

8. Starkravinloon

Find one please!! LOL

9. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Self Reliance Is It's Own Reward

I like Nicolle.

10. Magoo

She let the cat out of the bag, even Republicans know there is global warming but they make so much money in fossil fuels its hard to tell donors like the Koch brothers they have to cut them loose.
    A Republican will take a dollar over his/her own mother every time
    That maybe too harsh, they would take a dollar over your mother anyday

11. Starkravinloon

I thought it was climate change now.. You libs just cannot make up your mind in what lie to tell from day to day...LMAO

12. Magoo

She's a very bright woman and all Republican by her other comments too.
    She's probably tired of the party being characterized as a .bunch of cabbage heads

13. Starkravinloon

So are we. But when are the Liberals going to quit feeding at the slop trough...

14. RickyRicardo

By "they" do you mean the Federal Government? Because that's who collects the most money from every gallon of fuel sold. Oil, natural gas, and coal are perfectly natural, and by far the most efficient energy sources available. When these money wasting, windmill chasing clowns come up with viable alternatives investors will be lined up for miles.

I will park my gas guzzling Mustang when the prez parks the jet he takes on vacation.

15. Magoo

How much road tax on a gallon of $3.29 cent gasoline about 50 cents.
    Thats how much the government take is that leaves $2.79 in some corporations pockets and they don't pay much tax as we all heard

16. Magoo

Its still climate change, try to follow along, your eyes are probably crossing by now
    Call in sick now

17. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Self Reliance Is It's Own Reward

I like Nicolle.

18. RickyRicardo

Which is by far more than anyone else makes. The final vendor is lucky to make a penny per gallon. The only reason they sell gas is to get folks in the store to buy beer, soda, and lottery tickets.

Exploration, refining, and transportation are the biggest expenses.

I guess you've overlooked, or perhaps forgotten, Al Gore is a major oil company investor. You see, just like having sex with one other than your partner, the desire to make money crosses party lines. Human behavior is what it is and you can't put everybody in a neat little box.

19. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

She is wrong the actual climate trend is the Earth is cooling, has been for about the last 17 years

As for the Reps being anti-science? when does life begin?
    How does economics work?
    2+2= 4 not how do you feel about that

20. Starkravinloon

Yeah, Mags, if the Dems are so smart, when does life begin? LOL... You need to quit defending the defenseless..... It like having a battle of wits with an unarmed person.....LOL