New Penn | Closing Corp Office?

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
cYVTlPl.jpg

New Penn Administrative Positions at Lebanon, Pennsylvania Headquarters to be Consolidated | YRC Worldwide Inc.
http://investors.yrcw.com/news-rele...administrative-positions-lebanon-pennsylvania

So they're closing the terminal completely? Letter says "permanent closure of it's operations at this location".

I could be wrong but it sounds like N/P is moving its head quarters to Overland Park to merge the two operations of YRC and will force all N/P head quarter people out of their jobs back in Pa. but not effecting drivers and dock with in their system .

My heart goes out to those people .As a 20yr employee of new penn this makes me sick.This just the start of things to come.Took a company that had. O.R in the low 80s before Yrc and have run it into the ground.
This does not sound good I think the end is near.

It is hard to imagine that the asshats at yrc have taken a highly profitable company that was a premier northeast carrier, and turned it into a has been, run of the mill, second class transportation company.Besides the morons that are now running it into the ground, these idiots couldn't operate a one man taxi co., what the hell do the stockholders think ??? Isn't the idea of being in business, to make money? What a shame.

This is the beginning of the end.
I'm visiting your forum from YRC Freight. Sir, I think you're only partly right. This is not the BEGINNING of the end. I assure you, all of us who actually give a d#@n (that ain't "darn") are as upset by the goings-on as you are. What has happened over the last fifteen years is a shame. What has happened to the Central States employees is a travesty. What has happened to us not only because of Overland Park, but also because of the "marble palace gang" on Louisiana Ave. in Washington D.C. is disgusting. Yet we trudge on, hoping for better. No matter what else they've stolen from us, don't let them steal your pride.

What a load of ,BS.We have made a commitment to the shareholders meaning the deaf-dumb-blind shareholders.Where have they been for the last 13-14 years while these fu-king morons were decimating NPME and Holland.
Sorry Darren ,but you are full of :crap::crap::crap:
It’s what yellow does.