ODFL | Co-Driver wanted out of ATL Terminal.

Rawdawg24

TB Lurker
Credits
Out 3-4 weeks at a time and home 2-4 days.

Let’s go make that money running east to west coast.Earn well over $100k a year.
PM if interested thanks.

What’s the most you heard a team driver make these days??,, gots to be guys pushing 160k

.80 per mile split. If truck runs 6000 miles, each driver gets 3000 miles at .80 per mile. plus drops hooks fuel and wait times. Should be 140k per easy. We’ve got a solo making about 130k just on miles and the drops/hooks. I wouldn’t call it easy money he does earn every penny for sure.

160 is wishful thinking! I'm based on the west coast run 5-6 days a week can't hit 6k miles due to too many shorter runs plus wait time which is always less than two hours so we're not paid for it. 100-110 is more reasonable for west coast teams that are forced to stay on the west coast because we're stuck in winter weather 5 6 months outta year which means lots of canceled runs, sitting on the side of the road waiting for better weather, driving 20 30 40 hours at the time due to poor road conditions etc etc etc We are a wild team so that makes some difference but even on a good day we can't get run that's longer than 1100 miles. It's usually 550-650 turns.

160 is wishful thinking! I'm based on the west coast run 5-6 days a week can't hit 6k miles due to too many shorter runs plus wait time which is always less than two hours so we're not paid for it. 100-110 is more reasonable for west coast teams that are forced to stay on the west coast because we're stuck in winter weather 5 6 months outta year which means lots of canceled runs, sitting on the side of the road waiting for better weather, driving 20 30 40 hours at the time due to poor road conditions etc etc etc We are a wild team so that makes some difference but even on a good day we can't get run that's longer than 1100 miles. It's usually 550-650 turns.
wow 550-650 miles sounds like a team running solo