ODFL | Coaching Session limit

nctruckin

TB Lurker
Credits
Just wondering if there is a limit of coaching sessions, within an amount of time, before you get written up or lose your safety bonus. Last week, a driver out of my term, said he has had 9 of them! I haven't had any, but, I would think if you got so many within a certain amount of time, something would happen.

My stragety is simple.

When you are a company driver, you gather 6 months worth of forms needed to do all of your work from the cab or sleeper of your assigned truck AWAY from that yard or headquarters.

When you are never present in front of the managers, supervisors, shop bosses or suits or anyone with the power to hook you in for the smallest ::shit:: thats a offense to the company, your first mistake was being on their property long enough to get hooked into a back office.

Im gone. Like 1500 miles away on far side of America picking up and delivering loads. I hardly see anyone ever. Unless the truck broke. A couple of times a year I have to come in and fill out a few forms. But I stay just as long as needed to do it and get out with a load and gone.

We dont do coaching in my work all these years in trucking. They just as soon as kick your ass through the wrangler jeans and then toss your fired ass onto the bus and good riddiance.

My stragety is simple.

When you are a company driver, you gather 6 months worth of forms needed to do all of your work from the cab or sleeper of your assigned truck AWAY from that yard or headquarters.

When you are never present in front of the managers, supervisors, shop bosses or suits or anyone with the power to hook you in for the smallest **** thats a offense to the company, your first mistake was being on their property long enough to get hooked into a back office.

Im gone. Like 1500 miles away on far side of America picking up and delivering loads. I hardly see anyone ever. Unless the truck broke. A couple of times a year I have to come in and fill out a few forms. But I stay just as long as needed to do it and get out with a load and gone.

We dont do coaching in my work all these years in trucking. They just as soon as kick your ass through the wrangler jeans and then toss your fired ass onto the bus and good riddiance.
WOW! You never answered my question! You must come from the Biden school of replying! smh

Just wondering if there is a limit of coaching sessions, within an amount of time, before you get written up or lose your safety bonus. Last week, a driver out of my term, said he has had 9 of them! I haven't had any, but, I would think if you got so many within a certain amount of time, something would happen.
Sorry my friend but that sounds ridiculous maybe he's dating your TM's wife . I can't even believe that you can have that many (9) in one year . The driver must really be bad because if you think about it how much did the driver do and not get caught resulting in a coaching session .

WOW! You never answered my question! You must come from the Biden school of replying! smh
Your question stems from your personal failing. In this case hanging around the yard long enough to be coached.

DONT be that driver. Be gone, away, busy. Hauling stuff.

Thats your answer. As far as comparing me to bidet you can ****off.

If you’re talking about the coaching sessions that are generated from the forward facing cameras in the newer trucks then there will be a limit. At this time I don’t know what the limit is but I’m sure there will be one.
I’ve never heard of any other coaching sessions other than ones generated by the cameras.

Your question stems from your personal failing. In this case hanging around the yard long enough to be coached.

No, no, no, let’s watch our language here. But I do see that you’re posting all the time, my question is are you posting as you’re driving your Tonka truck on the carpet or are you just laid over a lot. Asking for myself. Also since you don’t seem to work for this company, the coaching session is generated by a phone call or text message to call when you’re stopped somewhere. So your idea makes no sense.

I’ve only had 1, I didn’t wait long enough at a stop sign. I don’t get some of the guy’s that I hear about get multiple coaching weekly. It’s not that hard of a thing.
Bet that stop sign out of your yard,, gots to really be a f up otherwise to get multiple coaches

Sorry my friend but that sounds ridiculous maybe he's dating your TM's wife . I can't even believe that you can have that many (9) in one year . The driver must really be bad because if you think about it how much did the driver do and not get caught resulting in a coaching session .
Your coaching sessions seem a little different than pie.
We tried to see who could get the safety man to buy you the most free meals in a year.
When you met him on the road, he picked up the tab.

We were told by the safety guy that there was no limit to coaching calls. If you run a hundred stop signs, you call a hundred times. It’s about coaching and teaching people, it’s not about firing people.

the only one I see failing is you...answering my question. smh

If you’re talking about the coaching sessions that are generated from the forward facing cameras in the newer trucks then there will be a limit. At this time I don’t know what the limit is but I’m sure there will be one.
I’ve never heard of any other coaching sessions other than ones generated by the cameras.
See...my question was somewhat answered. I didn't know if anyone has heard about a 'limit' on coaching calls or not. I've heard from not only that one guy, but a few others that said they used to get them all the time. Now here's why I was asking, those 'other guys' started at the new terminal I'm now in, and this was back in GBO last summer. From what I've seen, cameras weren't completely installed in the trucks, only new ones, until the end of December. This is why I was asking as I have yet to get one, and I'm scatching my head as to how someone could get one? Sure, I have missed the stop sign a few times outside the yard, in the middle of the night, but I never had a coaching session over it. Plus, I hardly use my phone either. Everyone I know is asleep when I'm working, fine by me, never been a phone person anyways.

See...my question was somewhat answered. I didn't know if anyone has heard about a 'limit' on coaching calls or not. I've heard from not only that one guy, but a few others that said they used to get them all the time. Now here's why I was asking, those 'other guys' started at the new terminal I'm now in, and this was back in GBO last summer. From what I've seen, cameras weren't completely installed in the trucks, only new ones, until the end of December. This is why I was asking as I have yet to get one, and I'm scatching my head as to how someone could get one? Sure, I have missed the stop sign a few times outside the yard, in the middle of the night, but I never had a coaching session over it. Plus, I hardly use my phone either. Everyone I know is asleep when I'm working, fine by me, never been a phone person anyways.
Me either driver,, some these line drivers come to work on them huge headset and don’t stop talking to their buddy until they at home done making love to the wife..,, Wth there so much to talk about doing linehaul

Me either driver,, some these line drivers come to work on them huge headset and don’t stop talking to their buddy until they at home done making love to the wife..,, Wth there so much to talk about doing linehaul
Maybe you should ask Breezy he drove line & I heard he talked to everyone & even played a little music for their listening pleasure. :lmao: