Yellow | COLA RAISE THIS APRIL?

You did not study economics in truck driver school...did you? Are you saying you and your wife each got 5.9 so you actually hot 11.8? I guess using your kind of math inflation is 14 percent!
So if I drive 46mph, on 2 trips daily, am I going 92 mph average? If that’s correct, I may have to stay off, 294, slow down, and run Harlem through town all the way to the Edens….

You did not study economics in truck driver school...did you? Are you saying you and your wife each got 5.9 so you actually hot 11.8? I guess using your kind of math inflation is 14 percent

You did not study economics in truck driver school...did you? Are you saying you and your wife each got 5.9 so you actually hot 11.8? I guess using your kind of math inflation is 14 percent!
Social security 5.9%, VA 5.9% and yes my wife 5.9% on her social security so to me that equals way more then 7%. I didn't want to include my wife's the 1st time but seeing you asked. Very thankful to get cola!

So if I drive 46mph, on 2 trips daily, am I going 92 mph average? If that’s correct, I may have to stay off, 294, slow down, and run Harlem through town all the way to the Edens….
You don't go to Wheeling do you? I have been going there every night since they kicked us out of the Heights. Tractor #22605 newer Pete with Yellow decals if you see me.

So what hourly rate will that put y’all into? Was talking to a fedex buddy who told me they at 31.58 right now to compare. Gotta strike while iron is hot guys. Get with your union reps and renegotiate that contract so y’all can attract some youth