Yellow | COLA RAISE THIS APRIL?

No need to have a Professor of Econ as yourself
to teach . Just plain old common sense tells me you cut off your domestic oil production and prices go up. Thank you Joe.
You pay people more to stay at home than work and it causes supply and manufacturing issues. Thank you Joe.
Have a bumbling idiot and side kick that have no clue for Pres and Vp that worry more about social programs than real problems. Thank You Joe and the Kumhola.
Explain highest inflation in 40 years Mr Professor!!!
OPEC sets the price of oil ,Nitwit.Our us production is ::shit:: compared to other countries,Last I heard that the oil companies weren’t regulated.They raise and lower there prices all the time.

OPEC sets the price of oil ,Nitwit.Our us production is **** compared to other countries,Last I heard that the oil companies weren’t regulated.They raise and lower there prices all the time.
Careful who you call a nitwit RB...

United States

The United States is the top petroleum liquids producer in the world, averaging 18.6 million b/d to account for 20% of the world’s production in 2020 It's also the top producer of crude oil and lease condensate at 11.3 million b/d as of 2020

OPEC sets the price of oil ,Nitwit.Our us production is **** compared to other countries,Last I heard that the oil companies weren’t regulated.They raise and lower there prices all the time.
Dude you better brush up on your stats, just a few years ago we were energy independent and Crude oil prices were at a low, and a lot of the oil company stocks were taking it on the chin. Our total production may be small compared to other countries but our fuel prices were a lot lower because we were cranking a lot out. Do your research a little better there Mr. Professor.

Dude you better brush up on your stats, just a few years ago we were energy independent and Crude oil prices were at a low, and a lot of the oil company stocks were taking it on the chin. Our total production may be small compared to other countries but our fuel prices were a lot lower because we were cranking a lot out. Do your research a little better there Mr. Professor.
The oil companies raise and lower production at will.We may produce oil .Like .Alaska.But ,wait where does all that oil go .Hmmmmm, Where does it go to refineries in America or else where.I’am not impressed ,Try again.

Careful who you call a nitwit RB...

United States

The United States is the top petroleum liquids producer in the world, averaging 18.6 million b/d to account for 20% of the world’s production in 2020 It's also the top producer of crude oil and lease condensate at 11.3 million b/d as of 2020

How much of the oil pumped out of those American wells went to American refineries.If it was a top producer.It didn’t trickle down to the American economy, for domestic use .Cheap oil and gas is over .With conflict in the world ,prices have and will always spike.

How much of the oil pumped out of those American wells went to American refineries.If it was a top producer.It didn’t trickle down to the American economy, for domestic use .Cheap oil and gas is over .With conflict in the world ,prices have and will always spike.

My response was specifically to this part of your post, "Our us production is **** compared to other countries." That statement was incorrect.

ea0ad9403d8112d62d5ff797e3a4eb9e.png
Some guys are not worth a COLA !

Last edited:
In 2020, the United States exported about 8.50 MMb/d of petroleum to about 174 countries and 4 U.S. territories. Crude oil exports of about 3.21 MMb/d accounted for 38% of total U.S. gross petroleum exports in 2020.

In 2020, the United States exported about 8.50 MMb/d of petroleum to about 174 countries and 4 U.S. territories. Crude oil exports of about 3.21 MMb/d accounted for 38% of total U.S. gross petroleum exports in 2020.
If that oil stayed in the US for our own markets ,Gas and heating oil would be cheap.But you know it doesn’t.Corporate greed and the high price of oil it goes over seas.

If that oil stayed in the US for our own markets ,Gas and heating oil would be cheap.But you know it doesn’t.Corporate greed and the high price of oil it goes over seas.
Did you not read the article and understand the numbers? We ship different types of crude out and import different types in. There are numerous types of crude. Maybe Joe and Kumhola should have not shut down pipeline, maybe gas would be cheaper and union people would still have jobs. You think?

Reactions: TC1
My response was specifically to this part of your post, "Our us production is **** compared to other countries." That statement was incorrect.
Do we out produce Saudi Arabia Iran Iraq United Arab Emirates and other opec nations whose main source of revenue is oil .I like to see those numbers.

Everything goes up .It’s basic economics .If you had a high school education .You might even know that.Freight companies raise there rates every year and some times 2 two times to adjust for costs at minimum 6 percent every time.Your wage increases don’t even come close to that..There are shortages every where.Supply and demand.,are opportunities to raise prices.Especially when these costs are not regulated.My economics class is over..Did you learn anything,If not you get a D-.
You lost me at "everything goes up"