Yellow | COLA RAISE THIS APRIL?

No one seems to know anything about the COLA, I am guessing because no one ever dreamed it would jump by that much from one year to the next! Now I am hearing about a 500 dollar bonus because management got bonuses? (Holland)

I just got a email back from our BA regarding this.
" They have said the cola was definitely triggered but they are still arguing out the math and don’t have a firm date for us yet."
Seriously, Contract language and they can’t get a straight answer, that gives you a warm fuzzy feeling.

I just got a email back from our BA regarding this.
" They have said the cola was definitely triggered but they are still arguing out the math and don’t have a firm date for us yet."
Seriously, Contract language and they can’t get a straight answer, that gives you a warm fuzzy feeling.
We had this discussion about the Yellow COLA raise over on the ABF forum (COLA thread). Following Yellow contract language and comparing your language to the UPS contract language which is virtually the same, you guys should be getting a 60 cent COLA raise.

We had this discussion about the Yellow COLA raise over on the ABF forum (COLA thread). Following Yellow contract language and comparing your language to the UPS contract language which is virtually the same, you guys should be getting a 60 cent COLA raise.
Will 15% be taken out of the 0.60 cents COLA raise? I was TOLD we’re getting 0.45 cents.

My partner is analyzing this article now, and will have conference call tonight at 10:00, live from the 309 dock.