College Football 2013

mud

Wonderin'
PREMIUM
Credits
University of Michigan 59.........Central Michigan University 9

I wonder how much money the Chippewas made for coming to Ann Arbor for this Michigan practice game.

Let's Go Blue!!

If I were Central Michigan I'd pass on the offer to play Michigan. Why start out every season with a depressing butt whoopin'? There should be a top level high school around Ann Arbor to kick around instead. Or better yet, pick a small school from Ohio to kick around.

Appalachian State returns to The Big House for the 2014 opening game.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. 11 Michigan better pickup up the pace.

Let's Go Blue!!

Last edited by a moderator:
1479322_242104779281938_102962415_n.jpg

Thought some of you might get a kick out of this,(or maybe not)

That's not funny a9........not at all.:Poke:

Hey, Michigan State will beat the Ohio Browneyes this weekend. They've got a great defense. Should be a dandy. I just want Ohio to be dropped down to about #10.

Hey, Michigan State will beat the Ohio Browneyes this weekend. They've got a great defense. Should be a dandy. I just want Ohio to be dropped down to about #10.

Ain't hap'nin... This was set up about week 6 that FSU/OSU play for the National Championship.. I called this at the beginning of the season, "No SEC team will play for the National Championship"...

Ain't hap'nin... This was set up about week 6 that FSU/OSU play for the National Championship.. I called this at the beginning of the season, "No SEC team will play for the National Championship"...
What a great game. I knew that Michigan State's Defense (#1 in the Country) could stop that team from Ohio, but I was concerned about Michigan State's offense not doing enough. One of the best games of the year. All of the sudden Michigan State has a pile of Auburn fans. lol

I'm with you on the "No SEC team will play for the National Championship" part though. It did seem like nobody wanted an SEC team in there. Although Auburn deserves to be in the big one, I can still make an argument for Alabama getting the nod. Alabama's only loss was to a #4, Auburn lost to a #10. Can't wait for the playoff format next year.

Great game last night.

Hey Auburn,I think FSU actually plays defense,lol...
I can't believe that everyone knows their game plan, yet still allows them to be one dimensional. I'd force them to throw no matter what. Yep, you'll give up the big play once in a while, but I would never just sit there and let them run it down my throat.