College Football 2014

I'm worried about our play calling this year Mud.. We have the athletes, but in the Badgers game the other night, it took LSU 3 1/2 quarters to wake up.. You can't do that when you are playing SEC teams..

LSU 28 Wis 24

I noticed that also. Very young team. The sad part is that nowadays if they are any good, they'll be gone within two years.

A game that I will never forget. That's why you should never play a team like that. You have nothing to gain and can only lose. If you crush them, everyone says that you should,and if you lose it goes down in history.

I'll tell ya what.......those Dawgs looked really impressive. Todd Gurley just wore them down. I'm an old hold over from the Hershel Walker era. If Gurley stays healthy they can be a contender.

I'll tell ya what.......those Dawgs looked really impressive. Todd Gurley just wore them down. I'm an old hold over from the Hershel Walker era. If Gurley stays healthy they can be a contender.

In the words of the Clemson Coach after they defeated my Tigers: "We are a National Championship contender now, and for many years to come".. Yeah, Ok, How Bout 'Dem Dawgs....

What the heck happen in the Big 10 during week #2 ??

Ohio St. 21..........Virginia Tech. 35

Mich. State 27.............Oregon 46

Mich. 0 !!................Nortre Dame 31

I drove my personal vehicle today , 09-07-2014 from OKC OK to Memphis TN. What I noticed is Arkansas sure supports their Razorbacks.

hwl

What the heck happen in the Big 10 during week #2 ??

Ohio St. 21..........Virginia Tech. 35

Mich. State 27.............Oregon 46

Mich. 0 !!................Nortre Dame 31

My poor suckeyes. They almost made me cry. Just no talent. OL can't block. QB can't throw. No RB at all. Missing FG's.

Michigan State had Oregon by the throat, then decided that the offensive only needed to play half of the game.