College Football 2014

I pull for the NFL players that were former Butteyes.........but that's only because they are former Butteyes.

Seriously though, they do produce a ton of good players.

Did you see all those Buckeyes playing on Sunday ? We do good.

Wonder how long Urban Meyer will hang out when he realizes you will never get the southern recruits to come up to Cowtown.

The Powerhouse of Southern Football Recruiting......

Meyer had his shot......

I'm watching the Florida St. Clemson game. Winston is on a one game suspension for acting like an idiot, yet ABC is giving him more face time than he would have gotten with his helmet on. And we wonder why these kids don't care about their behavior. Congrats ABC (YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS)

Found out last night, that with a running QB you can beat the brakes off of LSU.. I still think Alabama is the team to beat... But, the Mississippi State and Ole Miss teams are tough...

I'm watching the Florida St. Clemson game. Winston is on a one game suspension for acting like an idiot, yet ABC is giving him more face time than he would have gotten with his helmet on. And we wonder why these kids don't care about their behavior. Congrats ABC (YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS)

Guy should be in prison.

That's where he will end up. It ticks me off when the networks defeat the purpose of a suspension and let the punk stay in the spotlight all night. I want ABC to serve a suspension for utter ignorance.

You'd think the guy would have cleaned up his act after they gave him a pass on the **** thing.

He shouldn't have even been allowed on the sidelines. Then ABC had his face on the TV all night, giving him rock star status. And here I thought that a suspension was supposed to be punishment. Can't wait till he gets to the NFL and knocks his woman around. Probably next year.