College Football 2014

That IS cool a9.

Very interesting.

And I want the names, addresses, phone numbers, and distance between their houses and the nearest Fire Dept., of the 3% of Butteye fans that are living near (and between) Michigan and Michigan State.

:biglaugh:

Well, the game last night against Auburn, finally convinced me we are two years away from truly competing in the SEC... We have too many freshman trying to pretend to know what they are doing.. OK, I give.. We'll be lucky to win one more game...

Being a Tarheel fan,I was ready for basketball season a month ago,lol..We dont play football in Chapel Hill,at least at a competitive level.

LSU 10
(#3) Old Miss 7

Congrats Stark. Great win. And a great finish. Fun game to watch.

Glad I had a few beers in me last night and the wife was shopping........ The good Lord doesn't like me this morning, but he let those youngsters have fun last night.. I'll do better next game Lord, I promise..

I watched some of the Mich./Mich. State game, it was brutal what those guys did to Michigan..... Brady, pack up bud..... I guess the rumors will start about Les going to Michigan now...LOL

At this point Les would be welcomed to Michigan with open arms.

I'll buy his plane ticket......but it's only a one way ticket. lol

I'd be happy if Lloyd Carr would come back.

I don't think Hoke is all of Michigan's problem, maybe with the AD resigning you might see some change.. But until Michigan puts a "football guy" in the AD spot, instead of businessman, they'll always have problems... You can't run a college football program like a business, that's the Chancellor's job...

Dang, Hogs 10 Bulldogs 10 at 14:14 left.. Been a good game.. Dogs has had too many turnovers...

And as soon as I say this Dogs 17 Hogs 10..... How the hell did the Hogs let that receiver get that open.. No one within 20 yards of him...