College Football 2014

I missed the game, but the score made it sound like it was a good one.
I wasn't sure if those Catholics and Tiger Cat fans came to town for a football game or a demolition derby. Based on the news and the traffic problems, it was the demolition derby.

:tr10driving03:

I missed the game, but the score made it sound like it was a good one.
I wasn't sure if those Catholics and Tiger Cat fans came to town for a football game or a demolition derby. Based on the news and the traffic problems, it was the demolition derby.

:tr10driving03:
Lost our DC today.. Went to Texas A&M as DC after he seen there's no chance of him head coaching at LSU after Michigan hired Harbaugh...

Lost our DC today.. Went to Texas A&M as DC after he seen there's no chance of him head coaching at LSU after Michigan hired Harbaugh...
This I just retrieved off of www.dandydon.com this morning..
As for who might replace Chavis at LSU, a new name surfaced yesterday when nola.com reported that Coach Les Miles has reached out to Clancy Pendergast to gauge his interest. Pendergast, 47, was USC’s defensive coordinator in 2013 but was not retained by new coach Steve Sarkisian for the 2014 season, even though the Trojans ranked No. 1 in the Pac-12 in passing defense and No. 2 in rushing defense. Before going to USC, Pendergast served as defensive coordinator for the University of California from 2010 to 2012, for the Kansas City Chiefs in 2009, and for the Arizona Cardinals from 2004-08 (where he coached in Super Bowl XLIII). He also worked as the Cleveland Brown’s linebacker coach in 2003, which is especially interesting considering that John Chavis was not only defensive coordinator at LSU, but also linebacker coach. In my opinion, Pendergast would be a home run hire. As mentioned in yesterday’s report, other potential candidates include Alabama linebackers coach Kevin Steele and former Ole Miss head coach and Louisiana native Ed Orgeron. More on all three of those candidates can be found in this article by my friend Jim Kleinpeter of nola.com. Other names I’ve seen floated in the Twitterverse include Todd Grantham, Gene Chizik, and Jeremy Pruitt, and I suspect more will surface today.

Buckeye nation ! Can't hear the haters !

Oregon, we know you good. But Florida State was a hot mess all year.

We are for real. Ask 'Bama.

I'm still taking Oregon... This team does nothing but exploit defenses... Oregon runs a play, every 20 seconds, you can't substitute your defense that fast, and if the offense doesn't sub, then the defense can't.. Oregon 35 OSU 21.....The problem Alabama had with OSU is, they got out of their game plan.. Alabama quit running the ball, that's their strength.. They let OSU get into their head... But, I have to say, the best team won...

Last edited:
I'm still taking Oregon... This team does nothing but exploit defenses... The problem Alabama had with OSU is, they got out of their game plan.. Alabama quit running the ball, that's their strength.. They let OSU get into their head... But, I have to say, the best team won...
But my buckeyes haven't lost to oregon (yet) should be a good game "nuff said hope everybody had good holidays

OMG!!!! What an upset!!! What's more "mind-numbing" Woodrow, Ohio State is 8-0 against Oregon..
But my buckeyes haven't lost to oregon (yet) should be a good game "nuff said hope everybody had good holidays
I know.... But.... OSU hasn't played a team like Oregon.. Every 20 seconds, remember that... I'll assure you, Oregon will not be forced to escape their game plan.. 12 Gauge better bring a lot of ammo..... And what about Michigan State.. What a game... The best game of all the Bowl Games IMO...

Just for record, John Chavis(who left LSU for Texas A&M yesterday) and Kirby Smart of Alabama should be head coaching somewhere.. That defense at Alabama is not Nick Saban's defense, that belongs to Kirby Smart.. Move on Kirby you deserve better... You need to quit letting Saban use you as whipping post, as he did with Muschamp at LSU....

Being able to lip-read is a wonderful thing.. "You need to calm the **** down, or you're going to the bench", Coach Jimbo Fisher to QB Jameis Winston....

Again, in the win against Notre Dame," Would you please shut up and let me run the ****ing offense"...

My sources at LSU tell me that Clancy Pendergast, former USC defensive coordinator and Kevin Steele, Alabama linebacker coach and ex-defensive coordinator for 2 stints at Alabama are the front-runners for the defensive coordinator position at LSU vacated by John Chavis.. Others that are being mention is Gene Chisik and several others. I don't think Gene will take the job, because I think he wants a "Muschamp Clause" put in his contract.. In other words, he gets the head coaching job if vacated...

Alabama had multiple opportunities in the fourth quarter to take control of the game and failed to do so. They deserved to lose even though I was rooting for them. (if you ever hear of me rooting for that team from Ohio, check my pulse.)

Oregon looks to be unstoppable. This is their year to win it all.

Great Michigan State game. Instant classic. And how about this.....Michigan State's only losses this year (2) were to the two teams that are playing for the National Championship. Kudos to Michigan State.

And one other thing.

I just wanted to give a special shout out to the JACKASSES from the NCAA who scheduled the games to where they ended at one o'clock in the morning for the Eastern Time Zone. Dumbasses.

:nutkick::732::fingure:

And one other thing.

I just wanted to give a special shout out to the JACKASSES from the NCAA who scheduled the games to where they ended at one o'clock in the morning for the Eastern Time Zone. Dumbasses.

:nutkick::732::fingure:
Hell, you ain't gotta get up, quit your complaining and Happy New Year... I compensated, I took me a good nap after my peas and cabbage dinner.... Granted, no one bothered me either, I was blowing some pretty tasty gaseous explosions to prevent that possibility too...LOL