College Football 2014

Uh Oh, leading WR for Oregon suspended for testing positive for marijuana.. WR Darren Carrington did not make the trip to Dallas. 1st in yards per attempt, Average pass length and 20 plus yard plays.. Major problem for Oregon... But, the thing about Oregon, they have guys who will step up.. ESPN is trying to build the case if Oregon drops to OS.. I say, tough.. You dance with the girl you brought.. When we lost Jeremy Hill and The Honey Badger for the Championship Game against Alabama, people didn't want to hear us whine.. Oregon needs to forget about Carrington and do their business..

I'm sitting here watching some students from OSU and laughing my ass off at their chants and cheers aired by ESPN.. These parents need to really look at what they are spending their money on tuition..LOL.. I mean it's funny as hell... Misspelled words.. The destruction of the English language... I'm thinking OS needs to win to get the money to evaluate their testing...LOL.. I"m not making fun of OS in no way,shape or form, but these kids need counseling..

Mud.. Woodrow... The gear is out.. Pick it up at your local Academy Sports..

6yOmsxH.jpg

I hear they are going for as high as $50....