College Football 2015

You'll have a great year by switching to Barret. He's fast. Jones is too slow, too indecisive. My Nittany Lions almost beat Jones. Didn't have a chance once it became Barret to Elliot or Miller.

Jones will make a better pro. Chicks dig the deep ball. Dude can sling it.

Barrett is far better suited to the college game. A lot of Tebow in Barrett's play style. Probably why Urban loves him so much. But just like Tebow, he won't be anything at the next level. Unless he changed positions.

Michigan–Ohio State football rivalry

Michigan Wolverines

Ohio State Buckeyes
First meeting October 17, 1897
Michigan 34, Ohio State 0
Latest meeting November 29, 2014
Ohio State 42 Michigan 28
Next meeting November 28, 2015
Statistics
Meetings total
All-time series Michigan leads, 58–46–6[n 1]
Largest victory Michigan 86, Ohio State 0 (1902)
Longest streak Michigan, 9 (1901–1909)
Current streak Ohio State, 3 (2012–present)

Golden Gophers 26........ Wolverines 29

Another game decided on the last play. I can't take much more of this.

Another great game in the BIG10 !

Hoke tore a hole in that program. Wait a few years and Harbaugh has had some recruiting done and talent to work with.

SEC my ass. BIG10 is the heart of football country.

We ain't some cheap fad that sprung up. Liquid marijuana shot or skinny jeans or some plastic pocket pistol. We are bourbon and loose fit Levi's and you grandpa's 1911. 30 years from now, 50 years from now 100 years from now. It don't matter. We will still do this better.

Reactions: mud
{RedRacer}
LSU/Bama - Bama, with one loss, is better than some undefeated teams and LSU may be the best team in college today...Fournette is a beast!! Although they're playing in Bama, I'm actually torn on this one.

I moved this quote over from the NFL thread.

"The Beast" was put in his cage. lol

Bamma's D was fantastic.

Indiana 41 Michigan 48

Way to Go Holly Holm!!!

Defense was optional. I was shocked Harbaugh didn't go for two to win it at the end of regulation.

I can't believe Rousey tried to box her. And then she ran right into that last kick that got the KO. No patience.

On the road in Columbus, without our starting quarterback........and still delivered a beat down. Kudos to the defense.

Just happy to see the Browneyes lose.:bgroovy: