Colorado family buys breakfast cereal from Walmart that expired in 1997

Yeah that's the ticket ! And come to think of it,I thought Wally world marked down products that didn't sell ? I guess that idea vanished without notice

I can't stand to shop at Wally World mainly because they never have what I need in stock but I don't believe this story

The one time I bought a steak at Wal-Mart it had an ingredients list. What besides Cow is in a steak??
Genetically Engineered Products like (monsanto style) FEED.
Sometimes (more often?) Food Coloring to "enhance the appearance" (like possibly in "reduced price items") as well other Butchers' "tricks of the trade".
Unless one buys DIRECTLY from a Butcher (and there too may be surprises), one can NOT be certain what one is actually purchasing.
This post is MY Opinion. CHEERS!!

I can't stand to shop at Wally World mainly because they never have what I need in stock but I don't believe this story

My wife jumped ship from Wally World to Lidl for groceries. Get more and BETTER groceries, we also bring home $30 to $60 more in the wallet.

My wife jumped ship from Wally World to Lidl for groceries. Get more and BETTER groceries, we also bring home $30 to $60 more in the wallet.
we have both Lidl and Aldi wife like Aldi better... we usually go to 3 different places when we go grocery shopping... a stop at Aldi, then wally world for what she cant get at aldi then we buy meat at the mom and pop in my neighborhood