SEFL | Columbia Sc!?

USFtrucker1

TB Lurker
Credits
Moving in about a month and was wondering how this company is? I'm from NY so don't know much about them. How's the pay, benefits, and lifestyle there? I'm moving to Columbia SC. Any and all info will be appreciated!!

Moving in about a month and was wondering how this company is? I'm from NY so don't know much about them. How's the pay, benefits, and lifestyle there? I'm moving to Columbia SC. Any and all info will be appreciated!!
Don’t both try to get on with ABF UPS or YRC

Pay is about a dollar an hour behind fedex and OD. Bennies are mediocre. Similar to most nons. Never get OT. Doesn’t exist here. You’ll work 60+ hrs, just no OT. You will be treated well being near home office.

Ups isnt hiring, I'd love to get into ups freight. I used to work for Holland and I loved it.... Just don't know if it'll be around for the long haul lol
I also posted on the abf page to get info on them as well.
Benefits are a must... I have a big family lol

Ups isnt hiring, I'd love to get into ups freight. I used to work for Holland and I loved it.... Just don't know if it'll be around for the long haul lol
I also posted on the abf page to get info on them as well.
Benefits are a must... I have a big family lol
Insurance paid by the company for you and your family, plus full pension paid by the company

Get out of your offices and into a truck at least once a month!
Y’all have hired clueless kids with no experience to manage men with a lot of experience. It’s not working out because your leaders never route ride. They want to manage but don’t listen and have never done the job we do in p and d. When I’ve asked in the past what I need to change to get the number I’m tasked to achieve all I get is a vacant expression.
Can’t we hire better than this? It’s destroying what’s left of a once top notch culture

Get out of your offices and into a truck at least once a month!
Y’all have hired clueless kids with no experience to manage men with a lot of experience. It’s not working out because your leaders never route ride. They want to manage but don’t listen and have never done the job we do in p and d. When I’ve asked in the past what I need to change to get the number I’m tasked to achieve all I get is a vacant expression.
Can’t we hire better than this? It’s destroying what’s left of a once top notch culture
Just like everyone else, sad to say. Over at my place miss pickups, deliveries, cut times for linehaul. Solution? Hire another mgr. My, oh my. Wtf kinda way is this to run a biz? Any biz for that matter.