Yellow | Columbia Sc!?

USFtrucker1

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone work outta the Columbia SC location?
Thinking about going over there when they hire. Just wondering how the terminal is, how's your tm, how many hours you guys get a week?
What to expect for a bottom guy?
Any and all info is very appreciated!!

Anyone work outta the Columbia SC location?
Thinking about going over there when they hire. Just wondering how the terminal is, how's your tm, how many hours you guys get a week?
What to expect for a bottom guy?
Any and all info is very appreciated!!

m8HIFEa.jpg

I thought you were going to ABF?

Call Local 509 Ask for Carter the BA. The terminal manger is Tom Tarter in Col SC.Good Luck
I called down there before trying to see what union companies there are, wanted to stay in food service, but they weren't very helpful. Only told me ups, yrc companies, and dairy famers of America lol
Kinda looking for specifics like hours and start times and how's the terminal lol
But thank you, at least now I know who to talk to there when I call!
When I called a girl answered and she was fairly short on the phone lol

I called down there before trying to see what union companies there are, wanted to stay in food service, but they weren't very helpful. Only told me ups, yrc companies, and dairy famers of America lol
Kinda looking for specifics like hours and start times and how's the terminal lol
But thank you, at least now I know who to talk to there when I call!
When I called a girl answered and she was fairly short on the phone lol
It was your NY accent:438:

Holland has a better operation is Columbia SC than YRC FREIGHT... there city drivers run all the way to the east coast-- Both of them are YRCW companies

Last edited:
Holland has a better operation is Columbia SC than YRC FREIGHT... there city drivers run all the way to the east coast-- Both of them are YRCW companies
How's the freight at Holland tho?
In NY we sold our "bad freight"... Like lift gates and insides.... Stuff like that... Do they do that there too?
I love doing that kinda stuff..
That's the only reason I don't just jump immediately back to Holland.

How's the freight at Holland tho?
In NY we sold our "bad freight"... Like lift gates and insides.... Stuff like that... Do they do that there too?
I love doing that kinda stuff..
That's the only reason I don't just jump immediately back to Holland.
YRC has a terminal in Columbia and Charleston --Holland just has one terminal in Columbia so every morning about 5 or 6 Holland drivers drive down to Charleston and P/ D all day long then drive back to Columbia