Yellow | Columbus Is The Worst

Just keep on sucking on that Kool-Aid and whatever else You like to put in Your mouth. If You think that You are going to save this company, then You have My sympathy.
Just for the record Cliff, I can't remember the last time I drank a glass (or even an ice cube) of Kool-Aid (it's been decades!). Again for the record, the favorite thing I put into my mouth is probably shrimp cocktail, but I would have to think about that some. Try to save this company? That's ALL of our jobs! I can retire, as can quite a few people I work alongside. But we have a conscience; we think about the younger folks who have a long ways to go. Do we get frustrated? Absolutely! But the day we stop trying, then the pundits win. Not going to happen on my watch. BTW, your off-color comment has been dealt with.

And all I got was a peice of paper saying that you for years of service.
Perfect for framing or shredding. The latter happened.
Gotta recycle!
"Hitting the links? "
That's a metaphor. El doesn't golf.
:17142:

Really , Come on now , he is NOBODIES fool , after all think about it it , he talked them into giving him (1) $500-K signing bonus (2) $500-K in stock shares (3) salary of $784.000.00 and (4) all from a company that says its broke to the union ??? and plus has Banker Golfing buddies on the Cayman Island !!! Riddle me that ??? He is no fool , he knows how to milk the $$$$$$$ cow:6788:
Thats 15 grand a week and a driver is about 15 hundred a week , that ratio is low pay for a modern day ceo they usually gets 3000 times the worker pay

:popcorn:
2cJ2pjy.jpg

You job stealing crybaby road drivers, You get paid to wait. Unless You are turning at a D.C. , then you are already dropping and hooking. Next thing You'll be wanting to do P&d and or dock. Just what the company wants! Already trying to turn this into a scab outfit. Keep on crying and you'll get it done.

REALLY! "Job stealing crybaby road drivers" ? What you fail or refuse to understand is that these delays are STEALING a drivers HOME TIME or costing them more money because of a lost trip or trips due to hours of service regs. Yep, they may be getting paid for the wait time while our "so called" brothers think they are shoving it up managements butt, however that is no comparison to what they are LOSING! Yes, road drivers choose to be road drivers, but they don't expect to get screwed by other union members. Tell me where I'm wrong....

REALLY! "Job stealing crybaby road drivers" ? What you fail or refuse to understand is that these delays are STEALING a drivers HOME TIME or costing them more money because of a lost trip or trips due to hours of service regs. Yep, they may be getting paid for the wait time while our "so called" brothers think they are shoving it up managements butt, however that is no comparison to what they are LOSING! Yes, road drivers choose to be road drivers, but they don't expect to get screwed by other union members. Tell me where I'm wrong....

We’re short on help on the dock getting loads ready and on the yard, be a team player and take any load that’s ready going anywhere.

Better yet let the shiny wheels run the road freight because there use to being away for long periods.
We can use you in the city were short drivers to and you can work some fat off.

I haven’t posted in forever because everyone gets off topic with BS in about 2 posts. This thread pisses me off- For you road drivers- cry cry cry about how long you wait- if you’re a turn driver, Lh has a minimum of 4 hours to get your loads ready. If you’re a bed driver, you know how long they have. LH dispatch sucks- that’s the problem. AND when you’re crying your eyes out about waiting and wanting to take yard work, or city work away- how much would you be crying when the senior yard or city drivers started taking away your turn work???

Thanks for making my point. It's either quit cryin' or we'll take your bid or just give the work to PTS. I guess, just like common courtesy, teamwork is also dead. One way or the other, this mess will work its way out. Ya'll have a Happy New Year!

Really , Come on now , he is NOBODIES fool , after all think about it it , he talked them into giving him (1) $500-K signing bonus (2) $500-K in stock shares (3) salary of $784.000.00 and (4) all from a company that says its broke to the union ??? and plus has Banker Golfing buddies on the Cayman Island !!! Riddle me that ??? He is no fool , he knows how to milk the $$$$$$$ cow:6788:
Plus a 110k spending allowance to get him home via airplane.Prolly more but thats what he was paid the last go around

We’re short on help on the dock getting loads ready and on the yard, be a team player and take any load that’s ready going anywhere.

Better yet let the shiny wheels run the road freight because there use to being away for long periods.
We can use you in the city were short drivers to and you can work some fat off.
That don’t explain why there were 3 yards guys sitting in a bobtail hidden on the drop line doing nothing while there were only 3 drivers waiting. 2 of them were 857 bid drivers waiting for there own loads. This place has been known for this for years. Already closed twice. Are you going for 3? Your cutting your own throat. Smh

That don’t explain why there were 3 yards guys sitting in a bobtail hidden on the drop line doing nothing while there were only 3 drivers waiting. 2 of them were 857 bid drivers waiting for there own loads. This place has been known for this for years. Already closed twice. Are you going for 3? Your cutting your own throat. Smh
Thats a lot of seats kinda wastefull spending on 3 seats per tractor