ABF | Coming To A Truck Near You....

nightowl

TB Veteran
PREMIUM
Credits
gJSm3yL.jpg

That was posted on bullfrog nation. Does this mean I can no longer text, watch YouTube, and play interactive games while I'm driving the big green machine? Just asking.

Camera language was passed in our previous contract. Thank a fellow brother.. Company could not do without Union voting Yes..

Camera language was passed in our previous contract. Thank a fellow brother.. Company could not do without Union voting Yes..
Ya, I was going off of YRC being made to shut off the driver facing cameras, forgetting that we wrote our protection out of the last contract.

People are crazy, This contract gave away our work, Took our pay, took our vacation, Cameras.. I saw a post about attitude towards union, etc.. Well this sums it up.. Whats worse our Union negotiating that ::shit:: or guys voting on it.. I Gave Up

Outward facing? Going in all trucks or new purchase?
They will have to put them in all trucks, or there will be so many grievances filed, I'd hate to be the BA
I don’t think grievances will be a problem due to the fact that only newer road units like the 15s and 16s etc. had outward facing cameras while none of the city old white Frightliners, Mack’s, and Sterlings had any type of camera. Grievances weren’t field then. I think they just let the camera language slip away last contract and ABF is taking advantage of it.. good luck guys

That was posted on bullfrog nation. Does this mean I can no longer text, watch YouTube, and play interactive games while I'm driving the big green machine? Just asking.

Just ask for a Variance, it's covered under the "Hummingbird Article"