Comment period extended to February 1, 2016

This makes me think that the Treasury dept. might just be taking a closer look at the proposed plan. I hope it is not just to pacify us. Clearly there are many questions that need to be answered and that the trustees of the fund need to be removed. The next question is this going to change the timing of events?

This makes me think that the Treasury dept. might just be taking a closer look at the proposed plan. I hope it is not just to pacify us. Clearly there are many questions that need to be answered and that the trustees of the fund need to be removed. The next question is this going to change the timing of events?
I don't think it will change the timing any, the process is under way and UPS is requiring more time and comment period. Everyone who has not commented should do so at this time. Did anyone notice it was signed on Dec 7 and by David R. Pearl ? I just found that to be interesting ( it has no bearing on anything )

Just went to regulations.gov did not see anything about the pension fund comments.
Last time it was in the what's trending.
I may have done something wrong I was intrested to see if Bruce had submitted any more comments.
His letters are usually right on target..

Reactions: ESP
I went to Regulations.gov entered MULTIEMPLOYER PENSION PLAN APPLICATION TO REDUCE BENEFITS in the search box then when MULTIEMPLOYER PENSION PLAN APPLICATION TO REDUCE BENEFITS came up hit comments...
You have to enter your info and I think up to 5000 word comments..