XPO | communication

You can do this, but you can't hear anyone even if the speaker volume is all the way up. The speaker is on the back side of the mobil sco when it is in the cradle on the dash of the tractor and if your driving one of those ragged city units turning out 2400 rpm to try and get up the road you can't even hear yourself think!

You can answer the phone if they call. You r only pushing onebutton to answer, and its on speaker phone. That's all legal.

You can do this, but you can't hear anyone even if the speaker volume is all the way up. The speaker is on the back side of the mobil sco when it is in the cradle on the dash of the tractor and if your driving one of those ragged city units turning out 2400 rpm to try and get up the road you can't even hear yourself think!

true............

You can answer the phone if they call. You r only pushing onebutton to answer, and its on speaker phone. That's all legal.

Our FOS told us not to answer the handheld if it rang while we were driving. I just ignore it and call back when I stop. If it's super important they call on my cell and I've got my bluetooth for that. IF I feel like talking to them... :17142:

I dont know about you guys' terminals, but we have an accountability sheet now. Instead of just grabbing one from the rack, a CSR will assign you one at the beginning of the shift. One guy already got an I/R for one as he didnt check it and he claimed it had a broken antenna.

And everytime I walk by the office the FOS's are tracking someone..thats all they do. Or they sit there reading the news or on facebook.

They started that with us this week, all the handhelds are numbered and they sign it out on the sheet. At the end of your shift you sign it back in.