FedEx Freight | "Communications Effectiveness" Survey

Interesting that the 2020 survey allows for some comments to be entered...

And the existence of this one is actually being "communicated". Hmmm...

O8liFdn.jpg

uth7ZiS.jpg

OH, and while your in the mood for surveys, There's another one open "enterprise wide". You'll need to go to Fedex home page on the intranet to access it. It too asks for a suggestion that allows for a freehand typed answer.

DcHzNYZ.jpg

OH, and while your in the mood for surveys, There's another one open "enterprise wide". You'll need to go to Fedex home page on the intranet to access it. It too asks for a suggestion that allows for a freehand typed answer.

DcHzNYZ.jpg

Can I access the intranet from home?

Seen a paper said only 9000 employees participated in the survey. Down from 12000 last year.
Yeah, Jeff Greer told us in March 2019 CEO Vid: "...participation rate from the Communications effectiveness survey. Nearly 12,000 total. Over 7,000 front line employees. Up from 7573/4036 in 2017".

Back down to 8800+ (total), 4600+ front line for 2020.

There is an currently opening for "Communication Advisor". Hmmm...

Yeah, Jeff Greer told us in March 2019 CEO Vid: "...participation rate from the Communications effectiveness survey. Nearly 12,000 total. Over 7,000 front line employees. Up from 7573/4036 in 2017".

Back down to 8800+ (total), 4600+ front line for 2020.

There is an currently opening for "Communication Advisor". Hmmm...
The info concerning the Communication Survey at our center was posted on the last day of the survey,....seems leadership didn’t want us to know about it...or just didn’t care!!

they don;t care about the results. mgmt gets more concerned when the survey is not taken. so if you want to get there attention, don;t take it
I take it because it's a rare oportunity to have direct access to the Corp ear. What they do with the info is up to them. Also, I think it provides insight, via what questions they ask (care about), AND WHAT QUESTIONS THEY DON'T. :shrug: