ABF | Company Discounts?

1FastVette

TB Lurker
Credits
Question . What type of discounts do we get with other company. When employed with ABF Freight?

Cars- Suppliers Discount with the Big 3 or other makers.

I'm looking to get a new car or suv shortly. Might wait unit employed here first .If any real discounts?

Question . What type of discounts do we get with other company. When employed with ABF Freight?

Cars- Suppliers Discount with the Big 3 or other makers.

I'm looking to get a new car or suv shortly. Might wait unit employed here first .If any real discounts?
We have a suppliers discount with GM and Dodge, Whatever the parent company is now. Ford is not on the list for some reason

Before I retired, I passed the cubes and flex-a-beds down to the younger guys.
I hope that some of them are making progress toward the new car after the 1,000 cubes.

Maybe it will be an all electric car? I hope so !

I can remember when FDX gave a discount on a new GM . Mrs. and I filled out the paperwork and gave it to my salesman for our new truck , he laughed and said ''this is what you want to pay ?'' he beat the FDX EMP DISC by $1,200.00 .
Well that was the last time , he always killed our deals , God Bless the man because he's gone now and I refuse to pay MSRP . Good luck friend I hope you have better results with the ABF EMP DISC .

I can remember when FDX gave a discount on a new GM . Mrs. and I filled out the paperwork and gave it to my salesman for our new truck , he laughed and said ''this is what you want to pay ?'' he beat the FDX EMP DISC by $1,200.00 .
Well that was the last time , he always killed our deals , God Bless the man because he's gone now and I refuse to pay MSRP . Good luck friend I hope you have better results with the ABF EMP DISC .
I guess these days you might pay more than MSRP?