SAIA | Company info

bigtruckd

TB Lurker
Credits
I spoke to Tony A in So Cal. Freight is a little better than expected so far in Oct. Hopefully, this means we can return some of those laid off. No terminals were closed. This was just a rumor. Tony is real negative on the economy but talked about some new business we are winning.

Also, new terminal in Chicago, moving in Cincinati, new terminal in Jacksonville, expanding Fontana and 125 new trucks coming this month

I thought the info was pretty good and haven't had any good news lately so wanted to share some.

We'll see. In the meantime, I'm paying my mortgage on my house that is worth less and watching my 401k go down every day. Hang in and keep between those dancin white lines. :smilie_132:

I spoke to Tony A in So Cal. Freight is a little better than expected so far in Oct. Hopefully, this means we can return some of those laid off. No terminals were closed. This was just a rumor. Tony is real negative on the economy but talked about some new business we are winning.

Also, new terminal in Chicago, moving in Cincinati, new terminal in Jacksonville, expanding Fontana and 125 new trucks coming this month

I thought the info was pretty good and haven't had any good news lately so wanted to share some.

We'll see. In the meantime, I'm paying my mortgage on my house that is worth less and watching my 401k go down every day. Hang in and keep between those dancin white lines. :smilie_132:

we've been very busy the last 2 nights. they were expecting a sharp increase in freight from a new account we are getting on monday, but this increase is from our normal shippers. it's not all dark and bleek.

hope so for all yall but jax has had the term in florida to move into for sometime and still not sure if or when there moving

when was tony a in fon.

im out of fon ,didnt see tony or here he was there,did he sneeek in under the radar? all hush hush? just wandering we all have a lot of things to talk about.....:gathering:

Well I can tell you from Experience I used to be a Smith System Driver trainer for Saia and when I went to Atl for training we went to supper with Tony Albanese and he talks alot but is very two sided he can try and make u believe anything to keep you calm. And keep everyone complaint. Not just saying this because i dont work there. I have many friends still at Saia and would not want them or any of yall to lose your jobs. But the whole LTL industry is in trouble. I was with Saia for 15 years. Good Luck to all . And do not believe the suits. Do your own home work, Linehaul is very good about words traveling. Better than suits.:toxic::toxic::toxic::toxic::