Company Logos

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
2ns766x.jpg

2igoup2.jpg

I remember seeing those trucks delivering to the job site when I would go to work with my dad as a kid. Home Depot in Greer, SC has one of their old trailers for storage. The logo and all is still on it.

yea in the top logo, they would flatten budweiser cans and put it in "Freddies" hand

There motto was "Fleet Footed Service"

they were purchased by OD in 98 or 99 i think.they were big in textile hauling .we had a long box that was one of theirs and was rebranded.i don't think it is still on our yard.

they were purchased by OD in 98 or 99 i think.they were big in textile hauling .we had a long box that was one of theirs and was rebranded.i don't think it is still on our yard.

ODFL didn't purchase them but they did purchase some of their assets, everybody here was basically textile and furniture haulers. They were motor carrier #1 in the state of NC

Gentlemen's logo...

Remember the Mason-Dixon logo on their trailers? Big kinda diamond shaped
sign with a picture of Grant and Lee shaking hands and the caption was underneath "Uniting the North and the South"

Take off joke was a Super Service rig (not present SS) blew by a Mason-
Dixon one night so fast Grant and Lee had released their hands and were holding their hats. Made the TN boys of SS real proud for a while.

Remember the Mason-Dixon logo on their trailers? Big kinda diamond shaped
sign with a picture of Grant and Lee shaking hands and the caption was underneath "Uniting the North and the South"

Take off joke was a Super Service rig (not present SS) blew by a Mason-
Dixon one night so fast Grant and Lee had released their hands and were holding their hats. Made the TN boys of SS real proud for a while.

Ya I remember the Lee/Grant pic. but I never heard that joke, it's a good one. :biglaugh: