Company pay rates + benefits

Teamsta II

The end
Credits
I was interested to know what each company pays per hour and do they pay OT how much do you pay for benefits?

AT UPS Freight top rate is $26.65 with OT after 8 hrs, We pay $135 per month for family medical/dental/vision care. This includes short term disability and life insurance also.

I'm at $22.75 plus OT after 8 and on Sat. Double time for Sun and holidays. $7.00/hr into my pension about $6.00/hr into my health insurance nothing out of pocket for me until I go to the doctor. 4 personal days, 5 sick days, I think 9 holidays, 4 wks vacation, steady start time.

I'm at 22/hr. Cap is around 30. OT starts at 40 hrs a week or 8 hrs a day. You get double time after 48 hrs a week or 10 hrs a day.

Night differential adds another $1.50/hr if you work between 6pm and 6am. Sunday premium adds 25% if you work on Sundays.

I'm paying 260/month for family health, 60/month for dental and 10/month for optical. These are non-union plans. I'm through blue cross on health and optical and united Concordia on dental.

You get 4 hrs of sick leave per pay period and 4 hrs of annual leave per pay period. Every federal holiday is paid time off.

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes me exactly 8 hours to run my schedule. Including fueling and breaking a set of pups. $35 an hour. Non Union and work everyday. Our minimum wage city guys get $23.85 and 1.5x after 55 which some do see at the big E.

Last edited by a moderator:
Benefits for family at THD is $250 a month for dental and all. $21.70 hr and over time is after 40hrs. Double time on Sundays. Match up to 6 percent for 401.