company rodeo

Hey I got my safety award today-with the patch and pin----I sure wish they would of saved that money---I don't even work there anymore---what da world!:hysterical:

forklift rodeo

flrwk3.png

readylinedi4.jpg

flr1hl9.png

winningtechniquelq0.jpg

:-p

See, y'all got the idea. Although, I would have the competitors actually loading trailers as one of the events. Ya know, load like 60 bills shuttles. Then we can see what terminal has the best overall loader. Perfect moral booster......'cause we all know no other terminal wants to take on J3 in loading!! To be the man ya gotta beat the man!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

j1 driver takes grand champion award

j1 driver Ron P wins big at j1 this past weekend without any practice.

after spending months training at the state
of the art practice facility at j6, j6 drivers
are in shock!

better wear your driving gloves next year j6!!

j1 driver Ron P wins big at j1 this past weekend without any practice.

after spending months training at the state
of the art practice facility at j6, j6 drivers
are in shock!

better wear your driving gloves next year j6!!

Not at all, Ron's a natural! We wish him the best of luck in the NJ states.

If you're "So Bored" then keep on a movin on. Right to the unemployment line with the rest of us. Sooner or later, You know its going to happen.

No, I'm thinking we can get a moderator to create either a "How Evil is Jevic for doing what it needs to do to remain strong" blog, OR "I work at Jevic still, so crucify me" blog.

That way we can both be on here without going back and forth.

Look Gabby, people are losing there jobs, if you don't want to read our b*tching about it then don't come on here. That way you don't have to hear us and we don't have to hear you. 10-4??

Look Gabby, people are losing there jobs, if you don't want to read our b*tching about it then don't come on here. That way you don't have to hear us and we don't have to hear you. 10-4??

The fact of the matter is there are layoffs industy wide at the moment. I just take issue with how Jevic is handling them.

I bet you wont have to worry about a "JEVIC" rodeo next year. Any Who...Good luck to the winners This year....

Oh for Pete's Friggin Sake, build a bridge and get over it.

You're like a one-trick pony. Give it up. We GET it. You're bitter, you want us to be afraid and you can't accept the fact that we still have jobs and you don't. Not every downsizing ends in disaster. If it does, then save your bile so you can say "I told you so". Then you'll be happy.

For now, go find another playground. You've worn out your welcome here.

The fact of the matter is I put my time in with this company. I have EVERY right to say whatever in the crap I want to. You all say move on. Well you dont have anything to move on from. Neither one of you have any right to say anything about my welcome here or anywhere else. I promise you it will take a permanent ban to keep me from posting my thoughts. And I believe I have learned what will bring the banning. If you cant stand that then maybe you should choose to read something else. I Am still a Jevic employee. Although only for another month or two. I only hope when they finally do close the doors completely they offer you the same couple of months to find something else. Open your eyes. I and the other future ex Jevic employees are only offering these as a public service. I cant wait to see the posts from the most vocal here when they do close the doors.

look i hope all u guys that work hard get to keep your jobs. we don't want anyone to be out of work like us. we just feel like its a SMACK IN THE MOUTH to send people home with no insurance or job and then cook hot dogs and hamburgers and have a rodeo. i know life goes on but they could be more professional than that. and doormatt maybe u could talk to your boss and get a forum paid for buy jevic so u can ban us all. remember this is a PUBLIC FORUM in the good old U.S.A and we can say what we want when we want so build a bridge and get OVER THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If ya smell-la-la-la-la-la, what the Dock is cookin'!!!! Come on jabroni, time to check into the smackdown hotel!!! Ok, quoting the Rock is a little dated, but it's funny. Wooooooooooo!!!