ABF | Company Survey

ABF381

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
Credits
Starting yesterday and running for two weeks (if I'm wrong please correct me) is the company survey.....Do the survey and give them an earful.....I know that many people say "I don't do it because they don't listen or care"......you might be right but you should at least try.....don't do it on your phone, do it on a company computer on their time, get paid for it....I do it every year and I usually do get feedback from it because I tell them who I am in the survey (not that it would be hard to figure out)....my main things I'm going to complain about is the 70 hour log and the lack of training for new TMs....

Starting yesterday and running for two weeks (if I'm wrong please correct me) is the company survey.....Do the survey and give them an earful.....I know that many people say "I don't do it because they don't listen or care"......you might be right but you should at least try.....don't do it on your phone, do it on a company computer on their time, get paid for it....I do it every year and I usually do get feedback from it because I tell them who I am in the survey (not that it would be hard to figure out)....my main things I'm going to complain about is the 70 hour log and the lack of training for new TMs....
I got my survey card in the mail over a week ago. It has a QR code you need to scan to go directly to the survey. Also, if you don't know what region you are in just use the find option and put your terminal number in. The survey will fill in your region.

I got my survey card in the mail over a week ago. It has a QR code you need to scan to go directly to the survey. Also, if you don't know what region you are in just use the find option and put your terminal number in. The survey will fill in your region.
I got one too.....I asked to make sure the computer option at the terminal was still available, and it is.....

Visitor here. Just an FYI. Most of these surveys count neutral or lower as negative. Point being, if one is unhappy and would like to stay anonymous as possible, answer with all neutrals. Survey company determines that as dissatisfied FWIW.

Surveys are ABF'S way of identifying the Troublemakers
I don't know that I buy that.....you can still answer the questions anonymously and they wouldn't know who you are.....like I said before I tell them in the survey who I am and I never suffered from it.....and I'm sure they know who ABF381, SOR, and GO40 are and I have never heard of any problems...

you can still answer the questions anonymously and they wouldn't know who you are
Oh, they know at the small EOL barns. If they still have you guys punching a ticket for everything you do. I guess by now you do it digitally. they just check the time stamp on the survey and who was say on training at that time. I was always called on the carpet, for my comments. Funny thing though, they always wanted me to do it, so they would have 100% compliance. lol

I don't know that I buy that.....you can still answer the questions anonymously and they wouldn't know who you are.....like I said before I tell them in the survey who I am and I never suffered from it.....and I'm sure they know who ABF381, SOR, and GO40 are and I have never heard of any problems...
Oh they know who I am. I fill it out truthfully, if it doesn’t change anything at least I feel better….

Surveys are ABF'S way of identifying the Troublemakers
I heard your pictures are hanging on Judy's wall at the Fort.:17142: