ABF | Compensation Statement

GO40

TB Legend
Credits
Just got my ABF compensation Statement & I know we have great benefits & a good pension but does ABF realize that a lot of the other ltl companies pay close to $30 a hour or over $30? All this statement tells me is I’m under paid hourly....

Just got my ABF compensation Statement & I know we have great benefits & a good pension but does ABF realize that a lot of the other ltl companies pay close to $30 a hour or over $30? All this statement tells me is I’m under paid hourly....
You get paid what you voted on in your last contract don't you?

I voted no, majority rules. Did you get to vote on your healthcare they just jacked up at XPO? My point is that this tactic may backfire on them come next contract....
They haven't released any information on our health insurance for next year, they usually don't announce it until November. And like you said majority rules and the majority at XPO decided to remain union free. Do you care to explain how it could backfire on next contract?

Figure it out for yourself, I’m sure you’re smart enough....
Since I'm nonunion the only thing I know you can do if you don't like a contract and they won't offer more is go on strike or leave, is there anything else you can do?

Yep that’s me....greedy
When your stock valuation is similar to O.D.'s you might merit a raise! Right now, ABF has to worry about how to retain it's work force after 2025. With all pension contributions going into a bankrupt CSPF for twenty years. That leaves no money for future pension or 401k contributions. Where do you think the money will come from?

When your stock valuation is similar to O.D.'s you might merit a raise! Right now, ABF has to worry about how to retain it's work force after 2025. With all pension contributions going into a bankrupt CSPF for twenty years. That leaves no money for future pension or 401k contributions. Where do you think the money will come from?
That’s right retain its workforce, they are making money even during Covid-19 they made money. Stop being a douche bag....