ABF | Compensation Statement

Your premise is flawed. The company doesn’t “give” us anything. They simply return some of the profit we earn by doing our jobs. Grateful? The company should be grateful it’s drivers come to work everyday.

Hah! I like that! More like a partnership where everyone shares in the profits........as opposed to the ruling class deigning to allow the peasants a few crumbs....

I’ve always said the drivers and dock workers are the commodity in stock at companies.......

Hah! I like that! More like a partnership where everyone shares in the profits........as opposed to the ruling class deigning to allow the peasants a few crumbs....

I’ve always said the drivers and dock workers are the commodity in stock at companies.......
Their should be a revolution like the Frenchie did. We could call it the CDL uprising.

Yes, but deceive to what end? What’s the benefit if both accts are spouting the same company line?
The one would agree with the other, then start cursing & calling people names they didn’t agree with. Then towards the end peachykeen claimed to be pro union....serious mental issues if you ask me. I don’t know who has the time to do that all day every day....

The one would agree with the other, then start cursing & calling people names they didn’t agree with. Then towards the end peachykeen claimed to be pro union....serious mental issues if you ask me. I don’t know who has the time to do that all day every day....

Schizophrenia? Maybe he enjoyed arguing with himself.......

Maybe more than......two personalities. Dr. Jekyll and VP of Human Resources Hyde.......with a side order of Typhoid Mary..........

Damn.......It’s all I can do to rein in one personality.........

I think we all suspect he wasn't really a driver....he said you were crazy with conspiracy theories and he hoped Jeff would look into it to prove you wrong....then he accused both of us of being influencers at one point.....I think he did all that because that is what he is....accuse your adversaries of the very thing you are doing.....good try on his part...

I think we all suspect he wasn't really a driver....he said you were crazy with conspiracy theories and he hoped Jeff would look into it to prove you wrong....then he accused both of us of being influencers at one point.....I think he did all that because that is what he is....accuse your adversaries of the very thing you are doing.....good try on his part...

I wonder if the XPO guys figured him out. Looks like management fishing on TB to get someone to say something pro-Union.

I’ll volunteer to be the Robespierre to the CDL revolution........I have a powdered wig to go with my Gorilla mask.........
He was quite the blood thirsty individual. As you know, he made his fellow revolutionaries nervous. They terminated him, with extreme prejudice. Have you ever thought of volunteering to be George Washington? Then you would have to give up prevaricating.