ABF | Compensation Statement

maybe he had 1 too many arguments with himself and lost... so he made up an imaginary foe

I hope it was no more than arguments......If he was fist-fighting with himself,....then a crowd control SWAT team might’ve been needed to contain the multiple personalities.

Just got my ABF compensation Statement & I know we have great benefits & a good pension but does ABF realize that a lot of the other ltl companies pay close to $30 a hour or over $30? All this statement tells me is I’m under paid hourly....
Compensation statement came today, year to date $114,000 in total compensation

Just got my ABF compensation Statement & I know we have great benefits & a good pension but does ABF realize that a lot of the other ltl companies pay close to $30 a hour or over $30? All this statement tells me is I’m under paid hourly....
Got my compensation statement today, once again perfect timing Judy. Just released best 1st quarter in company history, $10,000 sign on bonuses & excellent freight economy. Time to take care of the people who helped you achieve this….

Have you compared benefits to other companies?
I can't imagine what my out of pocket medical would be if I didn't have union benefits. Pulmonary embolism cancer stroke mri mra ct with contrast, missed over a year of work in the last 7 plus years. Buddy works at OD and says all the stuff I went through would have cost a fortune from him. Plus he would have had to reapply after missing 6 months of work at one time like I did. They 'abf' paid my health insurance the whole time I was out.

I can't imagine what my out of pocket medical would be if I didn't have union benefits. Pulmonary embolism cancer stroke mri mra ct with contrast, missed over a year of work in the last 7 plus years. Buddy works at OD and says all the stuff I went through would have cost a fortune from him. Plus he would have had to reapply after missing 6 months of work at one time like I did. They 'abf' paid my health insurance the whole time I was out.
Most don't realize how important a good health care plan is until they need it. We definately have a top notch health care plan at ABF. My wife is type 1 diabetic and her supplies alone would cost us a fortune without our insurance. We are truly blessed to have the insurance that we get.

What it should tell you is that you are under taxed. The consensus on this board is "I earned my pension. It was money that could have been wages". Sounds taxable to me.