SEFL | Compensation

Notice I responded without calling names or like junior high kids do? Nor is it laced with profanity indicating a very low educational and/or low IQ level?

$2000 per employee for the new dmd. Tax cuts. Tiny raises. No 401 match increase. How about sharing our the fruits of Our labors with us!!! Drivers made this company what it is; how about some love for those of us who haven’t gone after higher paying jobs

They should do like estes change the ot rule from 55 to 52 and then say oh by the way at 48 to 50 hours ya'll will be going home.
I’m good with going home after 48. Any OT change is better than none, but why are we driver/salesmen not as valuable as other Americans who get OT after 40? I guarantee we city drivers work as hard as factory workers.

Company wide raise today
2 cents per mile
.85 per hour
$9.00 per hook event
June 1st

no insurance increase or other cuts. Still no OT, but considering what some ltl companies have done this is a good deal for us workers.

I agree 100 percent. Not only is it compensation, it's some of the bunk houses as well. Well specifically WAT, and a few others, the beds are leaning to the sides, when you sit on them. The cleaning crews are sub par. Just nasty.