SEFL | Compensation

After 45 hours we will get time and a half beginning April 18
Would love to know the source of that info. We just watched the company update video from Tobin and he made no mention of overtime. He did, however, mention a pay raise coming in June but nothing about overtime.

It’s great that leadership is going to pay ot. Never thought that would happen.
there is one major concern circulating right now among guys who regularly get 50+ hours a week. Will I be able to get more than 45 hours after the 18th? Some guys depend on 55-60 hours to stay afloat. Leadership needs to clarify that ASAP or I can guarantee you will have drivers looking for other options that can give them the needed income

I think some of the numbers above are a little off. LH single drivers getting 3 cents making top pay 72.4. Team drivers are gettin 4.5 cents per mile making top pay 76.4 .

They had to one up estes when they changed there's to 52. But of coarse they said nobody will go past 50 so lets see what happens here.

They had to one up estes when they changed there's to 52. But of coarse they said nobody will go past 50 so lets see what happens here.
As the years go on, finding drivers is going to get harder for companies to find qualified applicants. I’ve heard one of the Atlanta terminals sent 5 individuals off for a drug screening and all 5 failed.
I foresee a lot of companies having to one up other companies in order to get those drivers to choose there company. Kind of like in the housing market, it’s either a buyer or sellers market. I feel like with the way times are going in this industry, it’s a drivers market.

As the years go on, finding drivers is going to get harder for companies to find qualified applicants. I’ve heard one of the Atlanta terminals sent 5 individuals off for a drug screening and all 5 failed.
I foresee a lot of companies having to one up other companies in order to get those drivers to choose there company. Kind of like in the housing market, it’s either a buyer or sellers market. I feel like with the way times are going in this industry, it’s a drivers market.
Legal weed , something has to give eventually

It’s great that leadership is going to pay ot. Never thought that would happen.
there is one major concern circulating right now among guys who regularly get 50+ hours a week. Will I be able to get more than 45 hours after the 18th? Some guys depend on 55-60 hours to stay afloat. Leadership needs to clarify that ASAP or I can guarantee you will have drivers looking for other options that can give them the needed income
If they "depend" on 55-60 hours to stay afloat, they have a real problem.

What insurance company wants to cover that liability? Fact: smoking weed impairs judgement. Test can’t discriminate between medicinal and recreational.
I had a similar situation as a steward. Two drivers who had run together were given random drug tests at the destination, home, terminal. Both tested positive for Adderall.
One driver had provided the drug to the other. One driver was terminated. He was reinstated after 30 day inpatient rehab subject to testing at any time.
At the local level hearing the other driver, who denied providing the drug, and had a prescription claimed to be using as directed for weight loss. He lost three days work and received a warning letter.

What insurance company wants to cover that liability? Fact: smoking weed impairs judgement. Test can’t discriminate between medicinal and recreational.
Alcoholic can drive shakey and blurry vision and pounding head and pass random , guy weeds up on friday nite and test on monday says high , ya right , now the insurance companies better start testing every customer because i smell that skunk smell at many locations