Computer Battery Back Up Working Overtime

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
about 3 years ago (??) , i bought from Amazon, a Cyber Power 1000 VA battery back up. i have the pc, monitor, speakers, and printer plugged into it.

looks like this one in fact..(except mine has 2 USB ports, just above the cyber power name)

81HVPCKYF8L._SL1500_.jpg

it's cycling like crazy today as well as yesterday.. we have high temps of right now, 92 degree's, with the high humidity it "feels like" 105..the temp is dropping (a bit) from earlier when it was about 96 with a "feel like" temp of 110...

i don't "see" any blips in the monitor screen, but when the outlet voltage drops, it's a rather loud "click" that the back up makes, letting me know, the outlet power has dropped, to (from what i saw seconds ago), 90 volts..!!!!

like many other areas of the country, we are all using our fans, and a/c's to the max.

the power company "cuts back" some on the electricity so that we do not have a black out, but sometimes this is rather called a "brown out"

my bathroom light bulb is an LED that closely matches a 60 Watt light bulb.

the past day and today, that lighht bulb seems to be as bright as a 25 watt light...

today, is "supposed" to be the last of this "heat wave. i do not know if we broke any heat records, cuz from my understanding, "feel's like" temps just are not the same as actual temp readings.

so high 90's the past 3 days now, but 'feels like" over 100 each day.

like "they say", , it's not the heat that gets you, it's the humidity....

been trying to stay hydrated, staying inside, except for my VERY early morning errands and plant waterings, having a cigar, reading the newspaper, and walking the track (not today however) for my 10-20 minutes of p/t i am supposed to do.....

kinda bored having to stay inside.

been drinking, water, fruit punch, unsweet tea (home made), kombacha tea, iced coffee (home made) for breakfast, rather than hot.

i always eat lighter meals as well when it's very hot/humid.

how are those of you that are affected by this heat/humidity "feel's like" weather doing..???

Same thing here I eastern North Carolina. I'm only hauling sand till noon. Concrete plant shuts down somewhere close in time. Mow my lawn at 530 am. Dogs hurry up and do their business. Done away with my computer back a couple of years ago. Do everything on my phone now. Staying inside except for "must do's". Praying that Monday night, is anon violent weather night as the cold front approaches. (yea....85 degrees for Tuesday).

Same thing here I eastern North Carolina. I'm only hauling sand till noon. Concrete plant shuts down somewhere close in time. Mow my lawn at 530 am. Dogs hurry up and do their business. Done away with my computer back a couple of years ago. Do everything on my phone now. Staying inside except for "must do's". Praying that Monday night, is anon violent weather night as the cold front approaches. (yea....85 degrees for Tuesday).
yeah, we will be getting big thunder storms here as well monday night, into tuesday...but at least, we will have a cooler-drier week ahead.

this morning right now, it's about 80, and dried out a bit of that horrid humidity..