XPO | Con-way really sucks now

INewIt2

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello peeps!
Just wanted to say that I love running xcw because it makes me happy. Many people say that con-way sucks now but I must oppose to that statement. Con-way has been good to me in allowing me to make money. My scm is awesome, my dispatcher is also cool. I would not trade this company for anything in this world. Thank u con-way for everything u do for me and my fellow co-workers. Long live con-way.
I love xcw, it makes me happy
J.N(xme):smilies-19296::banana:

Hello peeps!
Just wanted to say that I love running xcw because it makes me happy. Many people say that con-way sucks now but I must oppose to that statement. Con-way has been good to me in allowing me to make money. My scm is awesome, my dispatcher is also cool. I would not trade this company for anything in this world. Thank u con-way for everything u do for me and my fellow co-workers. Long live con-way.
I love xcw, it makes me happy
J.N(xme):smilies-19296::banana:
I sure hope your being sarcastic.

I sure hope your being sarcastic.
sarcastic? No. Appreciative? Yes. Just look now . I'm up and dressed ready to go and I don't get my loads till 730 sometimes after 8. I can't see myself anywhere else. U guys that talk bad about con- way are people that are not meant to b happy. Quit and let people who enjoy their run like me move up or shut up :)
I love xcw it makes me happy happy happy
J.N(xme)

sarcastic? No. Appreciative? Yes. Just look now . I'm up and dressed ready to go and I don't get my loads till 730 sometimes after 8. I can't see myself anywhere else. U guys that talk bad about con- way are people that are not meant to b happy. Quit and let people who enjoy their run like me move up or shut up :)
I love xcw it makes me happy happy happy
J.N(xme)
Keep talking like that and they are going to take more away.

Nah Merdock would be my Choice he has Drank way more koolaide than you beerfd he has drank so much his lips are Blue !!!

Con-F, you've got that calm-looking pic...just like SouthSideStress..with that calm and soothing pic on your avatar, you should be at peace..:hide: