con way truckload on the chopping block the first to go

What kind of money and benefits does truckload pay?

0 miles will start at 39 add 5 for east add3 for haz add 1.5 productive add 1 to 3 for safety not sure what fuel bonus is you can also collect 2k for recruiting each driver (1250 on the completion of their first trip and 750 if they still there 6 months later)

0 miles will start at 39 add 5 for east add3 for haz add 1.5 productive add 1 to 3 for safety not sure what fuel bonus is you can also collect 2k for recruiting each driver (1250 on the completion of their first trip and 750 if they still there 6 months later)
It sounds like you're looking at $.45/mile or so. Do you by any chance know the going rate for other companies out there on the road? And are you happy with that job and pay or are you doing time until something better comes along?

It sounds like you're looking at $.45/mile or so. Do you by any chance know the going rate for other companies out there on the road? And are you happy with that job and pay or are you doing time until something better comes along?
some pay more but most pay less watch out for the words that say up to 45 that means you need to have 20 years to reach that as i said i committed to con way (no contract just my word) to the end then ill see got another call from another truckin company but they dont do west coast i had to say no

some pay more but most pay less watch out for the words that say up to 45 that means you need to have 20 years to reach that as i said i committed to con way (no contract just my word) to the end then ill see got another call from another truckin company but they dont do west coast i had to say no
Yea, that old semantics is a game their still playing I'm sure. "Get Miles, Get Home", "Top Pay and Benefits", yada, yada, yada, I'm sure you've read it all the same as I have. Everything's a "bonus", safety, paperwork in on time, fuel mileage, on time delivery etc. but you can't make the delivery on time and get any of those other bonuses, sorry Charlie. Some of the biggest factors affecting pay are waiting to load/unload and waiting for a load. Sit too many weekends eating your week's pay in a truck stop waiting for freight eats up a lot of pay. Then, how 'bout some benefits? Do they give you similar health insurance to your LTL guys?