XPO | con-way truckload

the blue robot

TB Regular
Credits
i was listening to my radio the other night and heard a commercial for truckload.made me sick the guy or president said (we listen to our drivers).we work with them and to make a long story short they are hiring? whats up with that?? why doesnt the ltl side listen to there drivers??WHY CANT WE GIVE OUR INPUT ON THIS PLACE!!!WHY DONT THEY LISTEN TO THEIR DRIVERS!!!I've heard if you dont like it you know where the door is,what kind of an answer is that??:flame:now i would like my share of the stock options that mgmt. took!! shame on them!!:loser:

I love the part in one of the commercials where they talk about how they pull our freight.So their drivers they have always have work.

i was listening to my radio the other night and heard a commercial for truckload.made me sick the guy or president said (we listen to our drivers).we work with them and to make a long story short they are hiring? whats up with that?? why doesnt the ltl side listen to there drivers??WHY CANT WE GIVE OUR INPUT ON THIS PLACE!!!WHY DONT THEY LISTEN TO THEIR DRIVERS!!!I've heard if you dont like it you know where the door is,what kind of an answer is that??:flame:now i would like my share of the stock options that mgmt. took!! shame on them!!:loser:

Oh they listen to us and as soon as we walk out the door they forget what we said. It's hell getting old!!!:duh: SORRY BOX. Didn't mean to infer that you are old, but you did forget some Super Bowl invites!!!:duh:

They have no shame...