Con-Way votes to go union

excfman

TB Regular
Credits
Hey Cf brothers and sisters how do you feel about this matter.I for one know we need the money in the pension fund that's a give me but the other side of my brain said no way because the way some of them felt and said about us and the union. I know it's been long 12 years and you can forgive but i sure don't forget i no longer hate the drivers that made them comments but i sure do despises them and the Company they work for. I'm asking for you to feel free to speak up and post your view on this matter for or against Like i said I'm 50/50 on the matter the union steward side of said yes but the hard headed side said no lol and for the feeling i have for some the people and the company and some them people don't deserve to have the Teamsters working for them but on the other side i love to see Con-Way eat there famous words we're union free proud!

Hey Cf brothers and sisters how do you feel about this matter.I for one know we need the money in the pension fund that's a give me but the other side of my brain said no way because the way some of them felt and said about us and the union. I know it's been long 12 years and you can forgive but i sure don't forget i no longer hate the drivers that made them comments but i sure do despises them and the Company they work for. I'm asking for you to feel free to speak up and post your view on this matter for or against Like i said I'm 50/50 on the matter the union steward side of said yes but the hard headed side said no lol and for the feeling i have for some the people and the company and some them people don't deserve to have the Teamsters working for them but on the other side i love to see Con-Way eat there famous words we're union free proud!
Where can I find some of those comments? Tks

As for Con Way voting to organize, there are SOOO many ways to look at it. Yes it's great to add more dues paying members, but the slippery slope becomes do they negotiate under the NMFA or a company specific " White Paper contract... That's just one issue among so many more. CF knew EXACTLY what they were doing with us , as ConWay was there ready to go long before Labor Day. As for Roger Curry et. al. they weren't worried then where their next check was coming from the die was already cast ,they just had to wait until GE Capitol rescued their asses AFTER they shut us down... Ironic that they wouldn't loan CF the money they said that they needed, but they were MORE THAN HAPPY to write a 200 Million dollar "loan" to liquidate company assets... It took them roughly 7 yrs. to take a debt free company when we were spun off, and run us into the ground So much for LINE OF THE DAY SAVERS... Sorry to have sooo much anger, but what they did to us, and HOW, will ALWAYS anger me till the day I die... Hope your'e doing well and wish you all the best... PETE

This post is a year old . I have no use for a union bine there done it. If you cant keep your job on your own then you need a union that's sad.

Ok Con-Way is not a union outfit . so do you have the right to post here or me a x union man ?????????????

I have no time for this :::shit::: to day but ILL BE BACK THIS WEEKEND
Don't get in any hurry come back we don't need any of your comments on this site.
Ok Con-Way is not a union outfit . so do you have the right to post here or me a x union man ?????????????
Yes we do Consolidated Freightways started Con-Way in 1981 but selling of Freightliner Trucks and they were our sister company that turn into monster that kill 25.000 of us.I don't post anything about them on their site so this is a Cf site and we can and we do and if you don't like mine or other Cf brothers and sisters saying about them stay the H#!$ off this site because it's going to happen. Now for being and X Union man i don't think much of you as a union person just card in your wallet.

Sorry my bad this is CF site. I saw con-way on this post I worked for con-way from 1995-2001. I was there when cf spun us off an shut cf down .

Sorry my bad this is CF site. I saw con-way on this post I worked for con-way from 1995-2001. I was there when cf spun us off an shut cf down .
You worked for Con-Way then i see you as part trouble of helping shutting us down but i can deal with that you were just making a living with the company but if you come on this site and start running you month and taking up for that company then you and I are going to have a go around every time.If OPX shut them down so be it you will not see me crying a single drop for the company.

Im done here I have no love for con-way. I just have my 401k still there. Have a good day brother . My bad cant say brother we are not you are 100% union & I am 100% nonunion . Till the next go around later man.

Im done here I have no love for con-way. I just have my 401k still there. Have a good day brother . My bad cant say brother we are not you are 100% union & I am 100% nonunion . Till the next go around later man.
POP, you had better get your 401 out of Conway now, it is XPO. You should never leave a 401 sit anywhere you are not. Get it now. JUst say'n

I never understood why the CF drivers didn't strike,say 3-5 yrs after con job was started. They were still small,and you were still strong.Get them in with different pay,work rules,build on that.Too simple? I remember a lot of drivers saying back in 87-88 what the out come was gonna be with this double breasting.Onion or non-onion,CSP, most pension funds. This train wreck has been comin down the track for 30 yrs.Who's to blame ?