Estes | Confused

Moneyman01

Proud to be a dad!
Credits
Well I tried to come back as a team driver. But then my team partner supposedly couldnt get hired cuz he had a felony from the 70s on his record but the TM wouldnt even order a background check or talk to HR about it. But I guess a guy from Black River Falls is team partner backed out so he went to find another one and also talked to the Madison,WI TM about being based out of there instead and went over the Minneapolis TM head and they got what they wanted. That was 2 weeks ago I think and one of em quit already and the other one is now running the extra board out of minneapolis. Well I talked to my team partner he lives in Souix Falls,SD and I guess Souix Falls will hire my team partner even tho whats on his record. This is all confusing and now there not gonna put a team in minneapolis

Well I tried to come back as a team driver. But then my team partner supposedly couldnt get hired cuz he had a felony from the 70s on his record but the TM wouldnt even order a background check or talk to HR about it. But I guess a guy from Black River Falls is team partner backed out so he went to find another one and also talked to the Madison,WI TM about being based out of there instead and went over the Minneapolis TM head and they got what they wanted. That was 2 weeks ago I think and one of em quit already and the other one is now running the extra board out of minneapolis. Well I talked to my team partner he lives in Souix Falls,SD and I guess Souix Falls will hire my team partner even tho whats on his record. This is all confusing and now there not gonna put a team in minneapolis

So if I understand this correctly, the only alterative you have is to go the board. ???

No i dont have any alternatives. The guy from Black River Falls is on the extra board. I just wonder why his partner left after a week on the road.

No i dont have any alternatives. The guy from Black River Falls is on the extra board. I just wonder why his partner left after a week on the road.

Might be because he thought he could handle teamin and found out he could'nt. Some fellers just can't do teams at all.

Is this you, wanting to be enlightened to Estes policy or does this affect you personally.If it affects you personally you need to get on the phone to Richmond and see what can be done. Call Mike Ingles or Junior Johnson and see what your options are. Junior is a very knowledgable person, easy to talk to, but number 1, make sure it affects YOU. Number 2 have all your facts together. Hope this helped and good luck.

Might be because he thought he could handle teamin and found out he could'nt. Some fellers just can't do teams at all.

Yep, some guys don't like it, like me.Nothing to do with the other guy,I only trust me when it comes to driving.Feel more in control and all that good stuff.

Well I tried to come back as a team driver. But then my team partner supposedly couldnt get hired cuz he had a felony from the 70s on his record but the TM wouldnt even order a background check or talk to HR about it.

What kind of felony????